Serenade mattresses ?

Will be booking a Junior Suite on Serenade of the Seas, I know mattresses have been upgraded on other ships, is this true for Serenade also? Have sailed on Freedom class ships, and had never had a problem with the comfort of the beds. Also, have seen there is a water slide on one of the decks, is this open for anyone, or just for kids ? :cool:

Was on B2B on Serenade in January and DW and I felt the mattresses were very comfortable. Personally I had a small problem with the shape of the beds in that the bottoms were rounded and I like to sleep down from the top of the bed. Otherwise everything A-OK.

The waterslide is just for the kids in the Adventure Ocean area.

I think you will enjoy being on the Serenade. The ship is beautiful and the crew is super helpful and friendly.

Have a happy cruise.

All ships in the fleet received new mattresses and bedding since the debut of Freedom of the Seas. We have found them to be considerably more comfortable than the ones that they replaced. Haven't been on Serenade but I have no reason to suspect that they are any different than the ones on the other RCI ships.:)

All ships in the fleet received new mattresses and bedding since the debut of Freedom of the Seas. We have found them to be considerably more comfortable than the ones that they replaced. Haven't been on Serenade but I have no reason to suspect that they are any different than the ones on the other RCI ships.:)

Don't be so sure about the mattresses being the same..The mattresses we have recently had on the Indy and the Radiance were much more comfortable than the one we just had on the Jewel...

We just got off the Serenade on Sunday...the beds were very comfortable. We sailed on the Adventure last October, and I will say that the bed on the Serenade was more comfortable than on the Adventure. Enjoy!

Oh, and the water slide on the top deck is just for kids. :)

Archived