Booked Our First Platinum Cruise

reeree313

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband just booked our first platinum cruise for New Year's on the Valor. I'm taking my kids on one in November, but it isn't booked yet...so that one doesn't count. I'm so looking forward to the laundry service. I almost want to pack dirty clothes just to use it. Just Kidding :p

Congrats....we use the laundry on every cruise...sometimes twice on longer cruises.

However, just remember ...do not send anything delicate. We send jeans, underwear, shorts, socks, tshirts (if they are not sentimental ones), etc...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband just booked our first platinum cruise for New Year's on the Valor. I'm taking my kids on one in November, but it isn't booked yet...so that one doesn't count. I'm so looking forward to the laundry service. I almost want to pack dirty clothes just to use it. Just Kidding :p

We go on our first platinum cruise Oct 12th!! Can hardly wait and go an aft wrap balcony also!!

I to recently booked my Platinum cruise. Cant wait to go. I know for sure ill take advantage of the wash and fold service since it will be a 14 day cruise :D

so hows that work anyway....we can have laundry done every day? That include pressing of slacks/tops as well? or just washing of basic items such as jeans and tee shirts?

I to recently booked my Platinum cruise. Cant wait to go. I know for sure ill take advantage of the wash and fold service since it will be a 14 day cruise :D

so hows that work anyway....we can have laundry done every day? That include pressing of slacks/tops as well? or just washing of basic items such as jeans and tee shirts?

You can leave a bag of laundry everyday but it is just the basic wash and fold service. We just have under garments, swimsuits, etc. washed. I would be a little cautious about letting them do anything that may be delicate since they just throw your wash into one netted bag then place that into a washer with many other netted bags.

Archived