WE MISSED THE BOAT! A cruisin USA "LONG and LENGTHY" DESTINY Review

cruisin USA

Gary....just outstanding in every way. From your pics of your beautiful family, to the last toast.

Thanks ever so much!

BTW....where's your bar and what is the name of it. I may not get to hook up with you on a cruise. But, I travel quite a bit for work. If I can, I certainly would like to visit your bar, have a couple of cocktails and shake your handl:D

Thank you for the great review:). I have to say that you have me nervous now. We are sailing on the Destiny in November:p. We are flying out of Detroit on Delta:(. This is a replacement cruise for us to make up for missing one in July due to the death of a family member. I sure hope we don't have the same problems you had with Delta...fortunately we are flying in the day before so the impact would not be so bad for us.

thanks for the great reveiw - I am home rcovering from surgery and have really enjoyed reading this. My dad and husband say the best trip we had was when we missed the ship and flew in to St. Thomas to meet it. We had two days to explore the island before the ship arrived. It was very stressful in the beginning but ended up to be a fabulous trip.

After reading your fantastic review, I am so looking forward to our own B2B this November on Carnival Destiny. Thank you so much for your efforts. It's so great that CC members such as yourself so unselfishly accept to help our community. This is one reason I continue to follow CC despite some member's unfortunate attitude. Host Mach, give Gary CC's member of the year award! ;)

I agree with all the comments, the review of your cruise adventure was outstanding. Your attitude and actions during stressful times was funny and showed a season traveler/cruiser. This review is one everyone should read, it shows you can have fun no matter how difficult the situation.

Good Luck

leedm :D:D:D

Thanks for the great review ! I am looking forward to the Destiny for Halloween....and your description of the Behind the Scenes Tour really has me thinking...this does sound very interesting

It seems to be cheaper on Destiny than on the 7 night ships..yet Destiny is really pretty much the same layout (minus steakhouse and fish/chips) so that is kind of a bargain right??

I also must ask (pretty please)...any chance you can scan in the 4 night Fun Times for us?? thanks again

Thank you for taking the time to post such a fun, detailed review. I hope that I can pattern my life with your lemons to lemondrop attitude!

ps..we got a little sombrero for our Pug, too, (hence the screen name), when we were in Mexico last year!

I made it through the whole thread! (Okay... I had to do it in two days.) GREAT review! Thanks so much for the details of the "Behind the Scenes" tour. I have been contemplating this and after reading your review I think my husband would enjoy it a lot so I might book it.

Thanks again!

Archived