Jewel of the Seas 8166 or 8666 Pics?

mspmcpie

Hello~

I've already booked a guarantee on Jewel of the Seas and got a E1 (8050). I've been looking at other available E1s b/c I've been told I can switch within the category. Does anyone have pics of 8166 or 8666? The balconies look bigger, but how much of it is usable? I would really LOVE to see some pics.

Trying to decide if it would be worth the extra walk...

Thanks for the help!

All of the shown balcony is usable....the only downside is that awfully looooooong walk to the cabin everytime you come and go....those hallways are MUCH longer than you might imagine!

On deck 8, the balcony won't be that much larger...personally, I'd rather be closer to the midship elevators and stairs!

Hello~

I've already booked a guarantee on Jewel of the Seas and got a E1 (8050). I've been looking at other available E1s b/c I've been told I can switch within the category. Does anyone have pics of 8166 or 8666? The balconies look bigger, but how much of it is usable? I would really LOVE to see some pics.

Trying to decide if it would be worth the extra walk...

Thanks for the help!

I'm just off the Jewel and was in #1100 and the walk is a minor consideration to us as it usually worth it for a true aft cabin. #8166 & 8666 are not really true afts and there may be some limited view from either corner also they both have connecting cabins something I would not book ..Given your choice I would stay with #8050..But would keep checking back to see what if anything else might become available...Either way enjoy your cruise !!!!

Just a note.....I love Charleston have flown in there many times on my way to visit my hometown Ashland Ky......

How was 1100? I have a hold on it for a 2012 cruise, looks like a large balcony. What is to the side of the cabin, on the end? Should I look for another room, or is it worth it? Is the view obstructed from 1100?

Cabin #1100 was wonderful and the balcony is very large/deep it has a bit of a wrap around to your right when standing out there and you can see somewhat around the corner..Plenty of room for two lounges two chairs and a table..The view is amazing no obstruction at all. The cabin door entrance is down a little hallway by it's self so very private..I booked this cabin a year in advance as it's a very popular one..good for you !!..I would not let it go !! Where are you sailing to !!! Enjoy !!!!

This is my first cruise and we are going from Tampa to Mexico. I have never been to Mexico either, so we are very excited and can't wait. I did book the room. Thanks for your advice!!!

Good for you..When you open that sliding door and walk out on the balcony..be prepared to :D....Enjoy !!!!

Archived