Eclipse: Concierge Level Question

kicker

A minor point, but I can't find a definitive answer on here. Stateroom descriptions for Eclipse Concierge level mention lounges for the verandas. Every pic I've seen of balcony staterooms shows regular chairs. Do the Concierge staterooms have full lounge chairs, or just the regular chairs shown in most pics?

PS: Any additional comments about Concierge level comments will also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

My parents stayed in a Concierge Class room on Solstice last year. I have pictures of their balcony on my blog and you can see the lounger-type chairs that they have.

They opted-out on the afternoon canapes and the fruit in the room wasn't very special. They had a couple flowers in a small vase and had priority boarding and disembarking. I don't think the differences were very big and I wouldn't pay much extra for it. If it's a small amount, the rooms are generally in a nicer location and the priority boarding is nice.

A minor point, but I can't find a definitive answer on here. Stateroom descriptions for Eclipse Concierge level mention lounges for the verandas. Every pic I've seen of balcony staterooms shows regular chairs. Do the Concierge staterooms have full lounge chairs, or just the regular chairs shown in most pics?

PS: Any additional comments about Concierge level comments will also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please see attached photo (not one of my best) which if you look closely the adjustable loungerchair has a footstool. This is a perk for concierge class (picture taken on Equinox) cabin 1405 on November Transatlantic.

Hope this helps

IMGP3531s.jpg.06e1209ccaf1428de2bd94b0a712c005.jpg

My parents stayed in a Concierge Class room on Solstice last year. I have pictures of their balcony on my blog and you can see the lounger-type chairs that they have.

They opted-out on the afternoon canapes and the fruit in the room wasn't very special. They had a couple flowers in a small vase and had priority boarding and disembarking. I don't think the differences were very big and I wouldn't pay much extra for it. If it's a small amount, the rooms are generally in a nicer location and the priority boarding is nice.

I actually came across your blog a while back - great job! And thanks for the info on the balcony. As for the canapes: on our first RCCL cruise 8 yrs back I bought a "Romance Package" which included canapes 2 nights. They weren't our style - the 2nd night I walked around the ship like a waiter trying to give them to people - finally left them with a bartender! Celeb's sound the same, but I've read that you can request cheese & crackers instead.

Thanks for replying - every bit of info helps.

Please see attached photo (not one of my best) which if you look closely the adjustable loungerchair has a footstool. This is a perk for concierge class (picture taken on Equinox) cabin 1405 on November Transatlantic.

Hope this helps

Not sure I'd consider that a lounge chair (I was thinking more like deck loungers), but I would've been happy with just a chair anyways. Thanks.

We're on the Equinox in a counple of months. May I ask how you scored a tour of the engine room/control center?

Jeff

Not sure I'd consider that a lounge chair (I was thinking more like deck loungers), but I would've been happy with just a chair anyways. Thanks.

They're actually very comfortable & they recline, cozy enough that I fell asleep in mine while sitting out before bedtime:)

Archived