The infamous "45-day letter," it *does* exist!

tef43

I had received one as a result of feedback from a Carnival cruise ages ago and kept forgetting about redeeming it.

Just received word back from Guest Relations that they will honor it for October's cruise.

Wha is the 45 Day letter never heard of it?

Its something Carnival used to send when you wrote a nice letter to them. Long since discontinued. OP has a expired 45 day letter (they have a date, maybe good for a year), OP is saying his is long since expired, but they honored it anyway.

You got to pick a gift, like photo coupon, drink or some such, there was a list to choose from.

Its something Carnival used to send when you wrote a nice letter to them. Long since discontinued. OP has a expired 45 day letter (they have a date, maybe good for a year), OP is saying his is long since expired, but they honored it anyway.

You got to pick a gift, like photo coupon, drink or some such, there was a list to choose from.

Fire nailed it, although the letter that I had written wasn't overly "nice." As I recall, I was pointing out to them a disconnect between Carnival's description of a certain shore excursion and what the deliverable really turned out to be.

The list was, and apparently still is, your choice of:

Bottle of Wine - Red or White

Bottle of Champagne

Bar Coupons - total of 4 drinks

Soft Drink Coupons - total of 4 sodas

Photo Coupon - $15 coupon toward a photo purchase

Fruit Basket

6 oz. Chocolate Fun Ship Cabin Decorations - Anniversary, Bon Voyage, Birthday or Congratulations

I had received one as a result of feedback from a Carnival cruise ages ago and kept forgetting about redeeming it.

Just received word back from Guest Relations that they will honor it for October's cruise.

Wow...that was cool of them to honor one from a while back!!

So, tell us, whadja get?????? :)

Was it quill and parchment?

They will honour them, but they no longer produce them.

Archived