Where to put luggage?

VTMOM59

Where do you store luggage in the room? We are on EOS and have a promenade inside cabin. Is there room under the bed, etc? I have never been on RCCL before and trying to assess where I will put all the luggage once I have unpacked....which for 9 days going to NE and Canada, is quite a bit! Thanks!

I haven't been on the ship you will be taking, but I've been on other RCI ships. I was able to put luggage under the bed and on the floor of the closet. There is ample space to stow luggage! Enjoy your trip. The New England and Canada itinerary is one of my favorites.

We've cruised for as long as 46 days and have always had enough storage space. Our suitcases go under the bed except for one, we leave that out of the way in the room and use it for dirty clothes. Easy to unpack when we get home, the suitcase with the dirty clothes goes straight to the laundry room!

Sherri:)

With the bedbug problems in the news and reported on cruise ships as well, I am hesitant to put the luggage under the beds anymore, as we have previously done. :(

We've cruised for as long as 46 days and have always had enough storage space. Our suitcases go under the bed except for one, we leave that out of the way in the room and use it for dirty clothes. Easy to unpack when we get home, the suitcase with the dirty clothes goes straight to the laundry room!

Sherri:)

I carry a tall pop-up laundry hamper. Fits nicely in the bottom of the suitcase and doesn't take up any room. We keep it in one corner of the stateroom closet. When the cruise is over, we dump the dirty clothes into a suitcase, collapse the hamper and off we go!

Pop-Up Hamper http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=12329920&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping

I love the pop-up hamper idea! We'll be using this one!

As far as storage for suitcases, under the beds, in the closets...wherever they'll fit really. Imagination is key here. You shouldn't have any problem though. Just pack outfits. Have a great trip!! :)

For sure there is ample space under beds. What I also did for extra space was to remove the lifejackets that are stored on the top part of closet and placed them also under the bed giving me space for my purses/hats etc. I also was able to store a medium size pc of luggage under the vanity (just moved the chair out a little). In between the drapes & sheer curtains (behind the couch) I would place my beach bag etc, camera etc. Always ready for next day and no clutter.

I moved the small table in the middle and put it in the closet and placed our shoes underneath it. Can also place a few things on top of it. This gave me more space around the two small couches and vanity. Behind the mirrors to the right/left there is also storage for your toiletries etc.

Tip: the refrigerator give off lots of heat so keep your ice bucket to the side away from it or do like I did and place the bucket in the fridge but remember to take it out in the mornings for ice refills.

Two kids, my wife, and I are usually able to stuff all our clothes and stuff in the closets, the shelves in the closets, and the drawers around the dresser.

The empty suitcases (or sometimes, partially full suitcases) fit conveniently under the bed... the Maclaren stroller used to go under the bed as well when not in use.... thankfully, no more stroller.

there's always a way.

Archived