Ooesterdam Mexican Riviera Trip Report

Queen of Adventure

Ahnalira : I'm so glad you took this cruise as I very much look forward to your photo updates. They are always so interesting. Hopefully you had the chance to meet Mr. James Deering (hotel manager) as I'm sure that you would have found him very interesting ! . . . .

Ahnalira, I always enjoy you Photos of the food, you do such a great job with that. We too were on the Oosterdam for Alaska last May and are looking forward to cruising her again this coming October doing the Mexican Riviera. Were you on the same week with Revneal? Feb 5th thru the 12th? If so I have pictures of the Oosterdam sailing away while I was in San Diego.

Were you on the same week with Revneal? Feb 5th thru the 12th? If so I have pictures of the Oosterdam sailing away while I was in San Diego.

I sure was!:D That's probably me waving to you from the ship;)

Here is part 3: Day at Sea and First Formal Dinner

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspplay/m_85824/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#85824

Can't wait for the next chapter! We're cruising on Oosterdam the end of March so we are really enjoying all your info - and the pictures are just wonderful. My DH wants to know what kind of camera you were using?? Thanks a bunch.

I believe the pirate ship is the whale watching ship... or one of them;) We could see one (not the one docked) way off in the distance while we were out. For some reason, it didn't come play with our "pod":p

I use an Olympus 50/60 camera (it is a really good camera, I think)... and Photoshop:p

Archived