Screws Spa and Titou Gorge/how far apart??

waterbugohio

Can anyone tell me how far apart this places are? We are looking at a tour that will stop at these to places and then go to Champagne beach. But my husband HATES driving from one place to the next. Last year we did Emerald Pond and the Trafagur Falls, then on to Champagne. WAYYYYYYYYY to far to do in one day.

Also if anyone would have a map of the island with these places on it, that would be great. We will be docking at Roseau for the day.

thanks

wow, no one from Dominica on these boards.

Would also like to know if we want to play it by ear and get off the ship and walk around, will there be guys setting tours up on the spot. Still debating Titou gorge, maybe kayaking or river tubing or just going to Champagne beach to snorkle.

• 2 weeks later...
wow, no one from Dominica on these boards.

Would also like to know if we want to play it by ear and get off the ship and walk around, will there be guys setting tours up on the spot. Still debating Titou gorge, maybe kayaking or river tubing or just going to Champagne beach to snorkle.

There are tourguides at the end of the pier in Roseau. Know where you want to go, what you want to do and ask them one by one until you find the guide who wil take you where you want to go. This is what we did and Eric Mc Coy gave us a wonderful tour for the four of us.

Now that I recommended that, I cant decide what to do in December when we go to Dominica!

Oh! There is a building across from the pier that Mr Mccoy walked us to and into with us, where we were able to verify him being registered to be a tour guide.

Hi Waterbugohio .We have been to Dominica many times and have done Titou gorge twice and then onto hot springs spa. On both occasions we booked a ships tour ( Princess) However the tour was done by Wacky Rollers .We couldnt book direct because they were contracted by Princess. Swimming the gorge was an absolute awesome experience and then onto the hot spring finished the afternoon off . If you can go with Wacky then I would reccomend it. We will be in Dominica again in November and will probably go to Champagne reef as this is about the only thing we havnt done there.

Hs anyone ever done a ships excursion to...... (this is Royal carribeans below)

River Tubing & Emerald Pool Adventure - RO15

s.gif

Port/City: Roseau, Dominica

Activity Type: Beach and/or Water-Related Activities | Sightseeing and/or City Tours | Adventure Tours | Wilderness & Wildlife Tours

Was it run by wacky rollers? Was it great??

• 1 month later...

We did this excursion with Princess that had Titou Gorge and Screw's Spa one after the other. They weren't too far away from one another, but a decent drive. It was amazing to swim in the gorge - through a cave to see a waterfall at the end, it was wonderful! Then, we got to relax in the natural spa - my skin felt amazing afterwards! A perfect day in Dominica!

Archived