Airport to the Hotel

HEINER

Which city? If it's Sydney I always recommend taking a taxi for the convenience of door to door service, especially if you have a lot of luggage. It's a 20 minute trip (depending on traffic) and should cost around A$40. There is a train from the airport to Circular Quay station and then it's a 10 minute walk to the hotel. There are also plenty of private minibus transfers available. Make Google your friend ;)

I am also looking to get to the Sydney Four Seasons. Is 9/9:30 a.m. peak time to get from the airport to the Four Seasons?

No by then most of the Peak Hour traffic is starting to disappear. I used to regularly arrive in Sydney around 9.30am each time I visited and found that the trip to the city was very quick.

Jennie

Thanks so much for all the information. I can always count on my Cruise Critic friends. We get in at 7:30 AM so that would be peak and are going to Sydney. So we will go with the taxi. We will have four large luggage so i hope we call get everything in the taxi. Again thanks.

Betty:)

Often at the airport there are the larger taxis which will take all your luggage. You may have to just miss a couple until a larger taxi arrives. There is always a queue and you usually take your turn but if the taxi for you is too small, then let someone else take that one and wait for the larger on to arrive.

Jennie

Archived