pics of Dawn Blue Lagoon?

VUCruiser

While i found various posts of the Blue Lagoon menu, i am looking for pictures of the Blue Lagoon on the Dawn. I read there is inside and outside dining options and since i hope to have breakfast there on our upcoming trip-would love a visual reference. thanks!!

On the Dawn, there is not much too it. A main passenger corridor goes right through that space...tables and funky stools on one side next to windows...the corridor...then the food service area for the waiters. There is not a formal outside dining area, but this restaurant is on the promenade deck and there are a few chairs / tables outside under cover so you can take your food out there.

here is a link to one picture:

http://image53.webshots.com/153/4/84/59/483648459ZdOWDO_ph.jpg

and another:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3054/2766549376_847b74bd77.jpg?v=0

I don't have pictures, but it's not a very attractive place. It is on the narrow corridor that leads from atrium area on deck 7 back to the gift shop and stairway to the Venetian MDR.

It looks and smells like a cheap hamburger joint. There always seems to be an odor of grease coming the grill where they do the cooking.

On a positive note, I like their tomato soup.

Here's a shot I took a few years ago. I'm not sure if it's still exactly the same.

Dawn_BlueLagoon.jpg

it is the same, until it goes into dry dock , thats when they are supposedly going to redo it like they did the STAR:( We liked it this way Kinda like an old diner. They also have tables and chairs out on deck.

Archived