Chef's Table experience on Elegant Night?

ilovetheislands

I am traveling with DH and (2) kids as well as my friend and her children. We will be sailing on the Dream, western, January 22, 2011. I have made reservations for the Chef's Table experience for myself and my DH as an anniversary gift.

Does anyone know if they will do the Chef's Table experience on elegant night?

If so, I will only need to pack elegant night clothes for one night for my kids. They will be dining "Lido" the night we are experiencing the Chef's Table.

My reservation confirmation did not indicate what date it would be.

Just a thought. Anyone who has done the Dream, western, and chef's table please chime in and tell me when, where and did you get your money's worth?

I am traveling with DH and (2) kids as well as my friend and her children. We will be sailing on the Dream, western, January 22, 2011. I have made reservations for the Chef's Table experience for myself and my DH as an anniversary gift.

Does anyone know if they will do the Chef's Table experience on elegant night?

If so, I will only need to pack elegant night clothes for one night for my kids. They will be dining "Lido" the night we are experiencing the Chef's Table.

My reservation confirmation did not indicate what date it would be.

Just a thought. Anyone who has done the Dream, western, and chef's table please chime in and tell me when, where and did you get your money's worth?

I know that the eastern Dream sailings have the Chef's Table on Monday and Tuesday (neither of which are Elegant evenings). I would imagine it is the same for the western runs.

Or CC roll call is "responsible" for all current bookings on those two evenings --- 12 on Monday, and 9 on Tuesday. If they don't get at least a total of 10, they will cancel that evening.

Tom

Archived