Posting Pictures

Testing

h38baad47#h38baad47

It looks like you are using Zenfolio? If so, the share option when in edit mode rather than the preview mode is what you want. You will be looking for "Direct Link to Images". It will look like this (Space added to the http so the code will display):

h ttp://photos.stanhalpin.com/img/s6/v135/p951758151-2.jpg

When you use the little Insert Image icon (p590232676.jpg) it will post normally.

p951758151-2.jpg

Dave

Edited by pierces

It looks like you are using Zenfolio? If so, the share option when in edit mode rather than the preview mode is what you want. You will be looking for "Direct Link to Images". It will look like this (Space added to the http so the code will display):

h ttp://photos.stanhalpin.com/img/s6/v135/p951758151-2.jpg

When you use the little Insert Image icon (p590232676.jpg) it will post normally.

Dave

Thanks Dave! I hadn't been able to break the code on Zenfolio, hadn't seen the Direct Link option and I was even considering buying into another service just for CC photos. But now I think I've got it, thanks to you...

p521298536-3.jpg

Thanks Dave! I hadn't been able to break the code on Zenfolio, hadn't seen the Direct Link option and I was even considering buying into another service just for CC photos. But now I think I've got it, thanks to you...

p521298536-3.jpg

Glad it worked for you!

Your "Bah!" comment had me thinking that you might not revisit the thread...but I decided to post the solution anyway. :)

Another little Zenfolio tip: The image link is coded for size. The last -x.jpg in the link indicates the size.

h ttp://photos.stanhalpin.com/img/s8/v75/p521298536-3.jpg

Your's above is a "-3" and if I repost it using a "-4" or "-2", it will appear larger or smaller. I find this handy when I copy the link and later decide I want to increase or reduce the image without having to go back to the gallery and copy another link.

"-2"

p521298536-2.jpg

"-4"

p521298536-4.jpg

Default limits are set to X-large ("-5") unless you intentionally set them for an image or gallery.

Happy shooting!

Dave

Dave

Edited by pierces