Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

I am losing my mind, waiting for more. Please don't tease us anymore. I realize this is a day to rest, but please, please, give us more Freedom. :)

Seriously Mike, You may want to think about putting that link in your signature, since it has the info about vow renewals. It sounds like many people may be considering it after your review. That info will be helpful, and readily available. You all are helping so many people, and you don't even realize it. What a blessing.

Edited by INCHARGE

Oh yes....I think that would be a good link in Mike's signature

PLUS put a link to this fabulous review

I am very excited cause Mike and his lovely family have done a quadrafecta

on our beautiful South Florida ships haha

Destiny...Imagination....Valor....and Freedom

this review is a classic, I hope you will hot link it in your sig Mike so that people who miss it now can later on find and enjoy it

I am also putting a link to this review in the "Weddings' section of Cruise Critic...it will be good for those planning "vow renews" but also what an inspiration to young brides/couples starting out

Mike and Tracy give them a couple to look up to and emulate !!

Hi all

Just to back up the information that Mike gave you, as I asked Carnival to send me this the other day. I wanted to know about the package and to show my husband, maybe we will do this for our 35th which is only three years from now.

Renewal of Marriage Vows

Say I do again. What better way to enhance your anniversary or just recall that special day than

to renew your wedding vows aboard one of our fabulous ships with a memorable ceremony

performed by the Ship's Captain.

Services offered include: $385.00 Package Price

• Special-ceremony location

• Ceremony performed by the Ships Captain

• Keepsake “Renewal of Marriage Vows” Certificate signed by the Ship’s Captain,

Presented in a leather folio.

• Recorded ceremony music

• Photography Service

• One Long Stemmed Rose for the Bride and matching Rose Boutonniere for the Groom

• 2-Tier Wedding Cake

• Sparkling Wine and 2 Etched (“Love”, “Honeymoon” or “Anniversary”) Champagne Flutes

• One 8x10 Wedding Photograph (Additional photos available at a reasonable price)

This package accommodates up to a maximum of 8 guests, including the bride and groom. Additional guests can be

included at a rate of $12.00 per person.

Deluxe Package: $735.00 Package Price

• Special-ceremony location

• Ceremony performed by the Ships Captain

• Keepsake “Renewal of Marriage Vows” Certificate signed by the Ship’s Captain,

Presented in a leather folio.

• Recorded ceremony music

• Photography Service

• One Long Stemmed Rose for the Bride and matching Rose Boutonniere for the Groom

• 2-Tier Wedding Cake

• Sparkling Wine and 2 Etched (“Love”, “Honeymoon” or “Anniversary”) Champagne Flutes

• One 8x10 Wedding Photograph (Additional Photos available at a reasonable price)

• One Hour Open Bar with Hot/Cold Canapés

This package accommodates up to a maximum of 20 guests, including the bride and groom. Additional guests can be

included at a rate of $22.00 per person.

The Renewal of Marriage Vows Ceremony is symbolic in nature and has no legal nor binding effect. Couples with different last

names are required to furnish proof of marriage. Arrangements for the time and location of the ceremony will be made onboard

with the Group's Coordinator. We will be unable to grant requests to perform the ceremony on embarkation days or formal

nights. Should a circumstance arise whereby the Ship’s Captain is unable to perform the ceremony, or the time and location

of the ceremony must be changed, Carnival will either reschedule the Ceremony or it shall be conducted by another level of

management at the sole discretion of Carnival. Carnival shall have no liability for any compensation or other damages to the

wedding couple or any of their guests due to any change.

” ”

Anyone else sad knowing this is 'our' last cruise of the b2b2b2b?:(

Mike and Tracy, I have really enjoyed reading each and every page of this mega review. I was saddened seeing the photos of you boarding your final ship though ... weird, I know. Far from finished but it was almost like that last night of the cruise feeling that swept over me.

With that said, I can't wait to read more:D

I've said it once, but now, after seeing the renewal, must say it again...what an amazing love story!

I am sad that we're on the last "B" of this review. It's been so much fun to read, and feel like we're cruising with you! Best of luck to you and your entire family, and your lovely friends.

As usual we headed straight for the Lido Deck for lunch. We picked the quiet upper section, were the Fish ‘n Chip is located.

Cruising2010413-1.jpg

Arielle coming up the stairs

Cruising2010414-1.jpg

Cruising2010415.jpg

Dessert bar

Cruising2010418-1.jpg

Enjoying their Fish & Chips

Cruising2010417.jpg

This is an awesome review...you are such a happy, beautiful family! What you did for your wife was amazing..she is such a beautiful woman and lucky to have such a wonderful man for a husband. Your entire family looks so happy! Glad you had such a great cruise!!! Thanks so much for the "story"..it is like I am watching a show and have to come back to see the next episode..lol.. I eagerly await the Freedom review as that is my next ship!!

Thank you, WoowooGirl

Thank you for posting.Excellent info. I will make a couple of corrections. The price for the smaller package is $385. The larger package includes an open bar. You do not have to book before the cruise. It can be done on the cruise.

Thus making it easier to surprise someone!!!!!!

Thanks for the corrections, without pulling out the folder I kept I wasn't sure if it was $285 or $385.

Kathy

I am really enjoying this review, it brings back some great memories from past trips because we have been on three of the ships you have covered so far, but I am REALLY looking forward to the review and all the pics of the Freedom, we will be on her in April of 2011!

Keep up the great work! :)

Lunch wasn't over until my customary trip to the dessert bar

Cruising2010463-1.jpg

After lunch I was off exploring/photographing the ship. Poor Tracy, she was stuck with the carry on as usual.

Victoriana Main Lounge

Cruising2010422-1.jpg

Cruising2010423-1.jpg

Cruising2010424-1-1.jpg

The Fun Shops

Cruising2010425.jpg

Cruising2010421-1.jpg

I gained 16 lbs and i'm struggling to get it off. Tracy gained 8 lbs and she's almost back to her normal weight.:(

WOW, just imagine how much it would have been had you not worked out.:eek:

This has been an amazing review.....I'm gonna be so sad when it is over. :(

You have a beautiful family!

Mike,

I really enjoyed your vow renewal and pictures....such a beautiful family. These are memories you and your family will cherish for years and years to come.

You have such a fan base here it's going to be hard once you're finished your review. I vote that you start up your own forum and I believe others will agree with me. We do not want your review to end and we would love to follow you with Tracy's journey in becoming a Mountie.

I took it upon myself to copy and paste what you need to do to have your own forum. Please consider this and thanks for a great review!

So, you've been hanging out on Cruise Critic for a very long time, right?

And you've made lots and lots of friends -- maybe you've even cruised with them a number of times?

Are you currently chatting with them all in an OLD ROLL CALL THREAD?

Do you all hang out in one spot on Floataway Lounge? Have you found a group of people who LOVE cruising and are like you in so many other ways as well? Are you all from Pennsylvania or Ohio? Do you all like cheese?

Is it becoming VERY hard to follow conversations because your thread is huge, and many people are talking about different things often at the same time?

Then, a "Friends of Cruise Critic Forum" might be just the solution!

Who is Eligible for a Friends of Cruise Critic Forum?

Any non-commercial group of Cruise Critic friends may request a forum of their own. (Please no group cruises booked through any agency).

How Do I Request a Special Forum?

Simply send an email to LauraS at community@cruisecritic.com. Please have one person per group write at the onset; this person will become the contact for the group.

Do Posts in Friends Of Forums count towards Total Post Counts?

Yes, they do! (Unlike posts in Floataway Lounge).

What Happens to Our Existing Thread in Floataway Lounge or the ROLL CALL forum

We'll be happy to move your existing thread to the new forum. an added benefit is that posts from Floataway will be added to everyone's existing post count.

Are Friends of Forums visible to Non-Members?

No, the post subjects and content is only visible to registered Cruise Critic members.

Anything else we need to know?

Since Cruise Critic is all about friendships and inclusion, all "Friends of" forums should be open to all Cruise Critic members. Cruise Critic's Community Guidelines will apply, with the exception of "off - topic" discussions, of course.

I was thinking a "blog" might be a good step for Mike...

he could have his blog and put the link in the sig,

move all his posts there *(have seen others do this, the gal with sunglasses and umbrella drinks does this)

that would be neat..I think many of us want to follow this saga on

Hey Mike...some of us (me) would love to see a pic of you in your Mounties Uniform...very dashing I am sure !! Thanks again

also...about scanning in the fun times...I bet your teens have a friend/s with a scanner or access to one don't they?? I think kids are so tech savvy and I am sure they could do Dad a favor and scan in the fun times of the FOUR CRUISES THEIR PARENTS TOOK THEM ON HAHA

I am losing my mind, waiting for more. Please don't tease us anymore. I realize this is a day to rest, but please, please, give us more Freedom. :)

Seriously Mike, You may want to think about putting that link in your signature, since it has the info about vow renewals. It sounds like many people may be considering it after your review. That info will be helpful, and readily available. You all are helping so many people, and you don't even realize it. What a blessing.

Thank you, I added the link to my signature as you suggested.

Oh yes....I think that would be a good link in Mike's signature

PLUS put a link to this fabulous review

I am very excited cause Mike and his lovely family have done a quadrafecta

on our beautiful South Florida ships haha

Destiny...Imagination....Valor....and Freedom

this review is a classic, I hope you will hot link it in your sig Mike so that people who miss it now can later on find and enjoy it

I am also putting a link to this review in the "Weddings' section of Cruise Critic...it will be good for those planning "vow renews" but also what an inspiration to young brides/couples starting out

Mike and Tracy give them a couple to look up to and emulate !!

Thank you sharecruises, you have been there from the beginning with lots of nice comments and suggestions. I have not forgotten about the Fun Times. I will be scanning them at our local supermarket and at the end of the review I will post them.

Anyone else sad knowing this is 'our' last cruise of the b2b2b2b?:(

Mike and Tracy, I have really enjoyed reading each and every page of this mega review. I was saddened seeing the photos of you boarding your final ship though ... weird, I know. Far from finished but it was almost like that last night of the cruise feeling that swept over me.

With that said, I can't wait to read more:D

Very nice of you, thank you. Mike & Tracy