Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Love seeing the Freedom as answers under FAVORITES! Thanks for all the pictures of the rooms on the ship too! They really help us familiarize ourselves with the layout. Although I still have trouble on the conquest class ships with deck 3 not going from end to end on the ship!

Mike

Favorite ship: Freedom

Favorite cruise: Valor

Favorite port: Key West

Tracy

Favorite ship: Destiny

Favorite cruise: Valor

Favorite port: Grand Cayman

Arielle

Favorite cruise: Imagination

Favorite port: Cozumel

Mitchel

Favorite cruise: Freedom

Favorite port: Cozumel

Of course "The Favorite Cuise" part is a loaded question how could either of you answer differently since the question was, esssentially, "Was your favorite cruise where you renewed your vows or was it some other cruise." ;)

Our kids love Cozumel too!

Did you like Miami or FLL better as a departure port?

Our rooms were ready at 1:30 p.m.. We had balcony room, 6395, mid ship, a few door down from the laundry room. It’s convenient when you want to iron something. The kids were in 6393, an A1 inside room, just like the one they had on the Valor. Peter and Rosemary were next to us in 6399.

We met our room steward, Raymond, he was fantastic. Kept calling me Mr. Mike and Tracy, Mrs. Tracy. All week long it was " Good morning Mr. Mike" "Have a nice day Mr. Mike and Mrs. Tracy" " How was your day Mr. Mike and Mrs. Tracy".

We had our balconies opened between the two rooms. This time I had to go to guest services to make the request. Raymond told me they have strict rules on the Freedom, he could not do it without permission from his supervisor.

Our rooms were almost identical to the rooms on the Valor. Sofa with two large drawers underneath, a large closet, a small fridge, a television with an interactive menu that showed your sail & sign bill, dinner menu each night, the ship’s location, etc.

Room 6395, Balcony.

Cruising2010290.jpg

Cruising2010291.jpg

Cruising2010292.jpg

Cruising2010293.jpg

Cruising2010294.jpg

Cruising2010295.jpg

Mike -

I am enjoying your review very very much.

We will be on the Freedom in November and have a balcony room next to yours and also the 1A room. Can you please tell me if you had any noise from Deck 5 below?

I look forward to reading the rest of your review on the Freedom?

Thank you so much for taking the time to write.

Of course "The Favorite Cuise" part is a loaded question how could either of you answer differently since the question was, esssentially, "Was your favorite cruise where you renewed your vows or was it some other cruise." ;)

Our kids love Cozumel too!

Did you like Miami or FLL better as a departure port?[/quote]

We also preferred it because we had our good friends with us along with Tracy's parents.

I preferred Miami.

Love seeing the Freedom as answers under FAVORITES! Thanks for all the pictures of the rooms on the ship too! They really help us familiarize ourselves with the layout. Although I still have trouble on the conquest class ships with deck 3 not going from end to end on the ship!

Decks 3 and 4 since the Chic Dining Room covers two floors. I know what you mean, at times I would forget and have to go up or down a floor to get across when I couldn't cut through the dining room.

I have been having a wonderful time reading your adventures. Noticed that you are getting close to 100,000 views! Congrats on being so popular!

Now, on to more of the review! I've never been on the Freedom and it looks beautiful!

Mike -

I am enjoying your review very very much.

We will be on the Freedom in November and have a balcony room next to yours and also the 1A room. Can you please tell me if you had any noise from Deck 5 below?

I look forward to reading the rest of your review on the Freedom?

Thank you so much for taking the time to write.

Thank you nonna5. No noise, nice and quiet. Have a nice cruise.

I have been having a wonderful time reading your adventures. Noticed that you are getting close to 100,000 views! Congrats on being so popular!

Now, on to more of the review! I've never been on the Freedom and it looks beautiful!

Thank you kjunea, It's wild, 100,000, I thought maybe 10,000 to 20,000 for a long review.

Can't say how much I appreciate all the pics. Seeing your rooms really makes me wish it was January and I was on my cruise. Thanks again for taking the time to share this rare B2B2B2B with us.

Thyank you seguincruiser

Thank you kjunea, It's wild, 100,000, I thought maybe 10,000 to 20,000 for a long review.

A couple of hundred of those are probably mine! I check in a few times a day just to see your updates. Having a ball cruising along with you!:)

Exploring top side

Cruisers making their way to the buffet

Cruising2010302.jpg

OMG! This guy can walk on water.

Cruising2010303.jpg

Big screen

Cruising2010419-1.jpg

Cruising2010306.jpg

This looks familiar

Cruising2010305.jpg

Also in port : Celebrity Solstice

Cruising2010416-1.jpg

Edited by MikeyA53

Chef's table

It was close to 10 p.m when we finished and we returned to our room. The two bottles of liquor that had been seized were not in our room. I called housekeeping and I was told they came at 8.00 p.m and no one was there to sign for it.

They told me it would be there soon. At 11:30 p.m I called again explaining we wanted to go to bed and was told again it would be there soon. They woke us up at around 1:30 a.m, not happy but not going to let little things put a damper on our vacation.

This happened to us on our last sailing, wasnt happy as I waited up until it was delivered. Luckily on the 2nd call we received our purchase in about 10 minutes. I hope you sent them a letter asking them to address this. I sent them a nice note telling them about all the goods, but also noted that this area needs improvement.

Enjoying your review!

Serenity Adult-Only Retreat. This kids-free oasis is one area where Freedom clearly has an edge over Valor, Destiny and Imagination.

Cruising2010313.jpg

Cruising2010309.jpg

Cruising2010310.jpg

Cruising2010312.jpg

Cruising2010314.jpg

Edited by MikeyA53