Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Mike and Tracy love reading of your adventures. I really hope you consider doing the blog thing, would love to hear of Tracy's sucess in her new career. On a personnal note: Joined a gym to get back in shape today. Seeing your commitment to staying in shape even while on vacation made me ask myself what the heck was I waiting for. I hope I can look half as in shape as Tracy by my Jan cruise. Thanks for everything.

We are really happy to hear that our thread has encouraged you to join the gym. Good for you and Thank You. Tracy and Mike

So my sister tells me, "Rachel, I think you're in a picture posted on that Cruise Critic thread". Here we are looking at posts #766 and #784 and Yep it's me. I'm in two and 1/2 of her is in one. Since I'm in the Witness Protection Program I was wondering if you'd take them down. :D Just kidding. I'm glad you enjoyed your cruise as much as we did.

Rachel

Well there a lot more photos to come so keep your eyes peeled.:)

We absolutely loved the Freedom.

Great review, I started reading it because I'm going on the Destiny in less than 5 weeks. I couldn't stop reading it because it was so amazing. I'm jealous of your wedding renewal. What a wonderful event. We took our adult sons (19 & 23) with our future daughter in law on the Dream in January. You can't beat cruising with the family. I wish we had started years ago. Looking forward to reading the rest of your review.

Same here. Thank you .

Great review, I started reading it because I'm going on the Destiny in less than 5 weeks. I couldn't stop reading it because it was so amazing. I'm jealous of your wedding renewal. What a wonderful event. We took our adult sons (19 & 23) with our future daughter in law on the Dream in January. You can't beat cruising with the family. I wish we had started years ago. Looking forward to reading the rest of your review.

Hi Neighbour - just saw your 'screen name' and had to stop and say hello!!! Also on the Destiny in February so looking forward to your comments (and let me know about the farewell party - last night/free drinks - if you attend).

Okay - sorry for the hijack - back to our regularly scheduled programming! :D

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm especially anxious to hear how you liked Freedom- we will be sailing on Freedom in 38 more days!! If you could just pick one of each - which would be your favorite ship and your favorite port? Which would Tracy and the kids pick? :o

Thanks for the fantastic review! I'll admit, I had to wipe the tears away after you proposed just so I could finish reading. :o

Would you do that many b2b cruises again? Were you ready to be going home or were you disappointed it was over? Did the kids have a great time?

Congratulations on your vow renewal. I think it was great having your children be your witness. What an incredible memory for all of you.

Thanks again!

Wendy

Mike and Tracy-

We are going on our first cruise next May and it has helped us so much to see the photos of the inside of not just one, but 4 Carnival ships! Now I really feel like I know what I can expect and it is getting me even more excited! Thanks for all your hard work to share this review with all of us. You have touched many lives through your story.

Jonelle

Thanks for the fantastic review! I'll admit, I had to wipe the tears away after you proposed just so I could finish reading. :o

Thank you

Would you do that many b2b cruises again?

If it was possible, yes

Were you ready to be going home or were you disappointed it was over?

Disappointed

Did the kids have a great time?

For them nothing beats cruising.

Congratulations on your vow renewal. I think it was great having your children be your witness. What an incredible memory for all of you.

Thanks again!

Wendy

Thank you Wendy

Havana Cigar Bar, 4 Aft

Cruising2010454-1.jpg

Cruising2010452-1.jpg

Cruising2010451-1.jpg

The Web (you must go through the Havana Cigar Bar to get to it):(

Cruising2010453-1.jpg

Each floor as a different mural

Cruising2010328.jpg

That looks like a Wyland picture. They are great, I own 2 of them

Hello Mike,

Please, please keep posting on Tracy's status towards her career goal. I've so loved your posts, and would love to see updates on how well she's doing -

Will do but there probably won't be much to report for a while.

Mike and Tracy-

We are going on our first cruise next May and it has helped us so much to see the photos of the inside of not just one, but 4 Carnival ships! Now I really feel like I know what I can expect and it is getting me even more excited! Thanks for all your hard work to share this review with all of us. You have touched many lives through your story.

Jonelle

Thank you very much. Jonelle

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm especially anxious to hear how you liked Freedom- we will be sailing on Freedom in 38 more days!! If you could just pick one of each - which would be your favorite ship and your favorite port? Which would Tracy and the kids pick? :o

Mike

Favorite ship: Freedom

Favorite cruise: Valor

Favorite port: Key West

Tracy

Favorite ship: Destiny

Favorite cruise: Valor

Favorite port: Grand Cayman

Arielle

Favorite ship: Freedom

Favorite cruise: Imagination

Favorite port: Cozumel