Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Game of Love pics are adorable !! What a great way to end the cruise

Whoopie indeed LOL

I see (future cruise certs) that your in laws are now "hooked"..

what a fantastic review...we are all sorry to see it end

Thanks again Mike

Thank you sharecruises for all your responses, in a way I too am sorry it's over. Wish it could have been 5 cruises. :D:D:D:D:D

Hello Mike and Family :)

I found your thread during the posting of the first leg of your journey and have faithfully tuned in almost every day, as have a gazillion of your other fans! Can't say anything you haven't heard already: thank you for sharing your trip and memories and family with us. And as someone else mentioned I think it's AMAZING how you have taken the time and effort to respond to EVERY reply.

Happy future travels and best wishes to you and your lovely family.

Jo

P.S. Can't wait til your next review! :D

Now I am not going to have anything to read!!!! I enjoyed reading your review. I hope you come back and do one for the next cruise.

The pictures from the airplane are neat. I have never seen the port from the air. Thank You for to you and your family sharing your wonderful vacation with us.

THANK YOU! From start to finish a wonderful review! I LOVE the picture of you flying over the Freedom; in all the reviews I have read I don't think I have ever seen a shot like that! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family; you are truly blessed!

Mike, this has been an unbeliveable journey just as everyone else has said. I do intend to read it again as I'm sure many of us will.

I don't know if this has been asked but how in the WORLD did you keep all of those details straight ? Did you keep a journal and a log of your meals? I started a journal on our cruise on the Legend in Feb. I wrote for all of the first three days and that was IT. What I wrote on those three days was nothing like what you've written.

Thank you so much for captivating our hearts and minds over the last 30 days. I was already spending too much time on CC, your review made my addiction to CC even worse. LOL

Of all the reviews and photos I've seen on here, I have NEVER seen any fomr the plane flying over ships. Wow, that was as dramatic as the hero riding off into the sunset on his trusty horse. How PERFECT for YOU to end that way.

Some of the older readers will relate. I feel like singing, "Happy trails to you, until we meet again........................"

We'll be waiting !

I have throughly enjoyed writing this review and I want to thank everyone that has viewed my thread and especially everyone who has posted a response. If anyone has any questions I will be happy to provide an answer if possible.

Mike & Tracy

Mike, it should be us, the readers, who should be thanking you for sharing your vacations with us;) My family is reading this on different computers, in different cities and one thing is the same, THE BEST REVIEW WE HAVE EVER READ!:D

Thank you,

Linda, Roland, Joshua

My goal was to finish my own review (which I did) so now I can sit down and start this one at the beginning. I've looked at snippets but wanted to wait and go from start to finish.

I will thank you in advance for all of your work. I know it is going to be good based on the count. Just noticed that I am going to be #150,000. Congratulations...that has to be some sort of record!

Time to start reading...:)

Wow, what an adventure! I've been following almost from the beginning. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us.

To those of you that don't know what to read now, here is a link to another epic review. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=909893 I know some of you have already read it, I think her screen name is Chasingrainbows or something similar was a major player.

I'll be watching for your next review.

Sewut

Edited by sewut

Hi Mike I just wanted to let you know that I been reading your reveiw from day one and without a doubt the best I've seen. I want to thank-you for taking the time and letting us all into your family. Hopefully someday we will get to cruise with you and your wonderful family. Happy Cruising!:)

Tom

We have been reading and following this since I saw the B2B2B2B on the Carnival Forum. This has been 1 AWESOME Review and we have throughly enjoyed reading and following along! Hope to catch your next review as you really are a Great at Telling your story! Thank You for sharing your experience with all of us on here.:D:D:D

Mike, this note is actually for Tracy.

Tracy, thank you so very much for allowing Mike this time away from you so that he might share your family's glorious vacation. As much as it was a wonderful vacation for you and your family it has been an incredible journey for all of us here. As I mentioned to Mike (Gee, I feel like I know you guys personally) we will never be the same again not just for the review but for the powerful love story behind it. Thank you again and big hugs to all of you. And, congratulations on your decision to become a RCMP.

AMAZING !!! I have been following your review since the very begining. I do not post while you are still writing as I do not like to add to all the other reading.

What a truly wonderful person you are to share your story with us. I know this takes so many hours just to put up one day's events, let alone a whole month of events. Thank you ,and your family for giving up so much of your time to allow you to post your journey.

As others have stated...I could not wait each day to see what was up next. I loved everything about your story, the way you told it, the pictures, the cliffhanging, and feeling your love for your family.

You know we will all be waiting for the next cruise.... So you have to do another review. :D

Thank you so much for sharing this trip with us. I originally started reading thinking "I can't wait until the end so I can see Freedom," Since that's the ship I will be on shortly. I ended up coming back everyday to see your family and friends and read your commentary. I especially came back for the vow renewal and proposal, which had me in tears. You and Tracy are super super blessed to have each other, 2 great kids and friends and family that love you. It's great to see your devotion to each other and your family. I hope your next cruise is just as enjoyable as these last 4. Thank you, again.

Mike, thank you so much for taking us along for the ride. What a wonderful review. You have a great family - you're lucky to have sailed with both parents and kids. As for Pride - a very different ship from what you sailed on your B2B2B2B, but I think you will enjoy her. And we're all looking forward to your next review and photos.:)

I too started reading this at the start and all I can add is BRAVO, BRAVO, as I stand and applaud you and all your family. However I shed a tear or three with everyone else that we will have to wait until your next cruise upcoming to once again have this much reading entertainment.

Tracy, to you, congratulations on your upcoming new career. Even though Mike thinks you look good in white, I think you will look just as striking in that red uniform!

Edited by cruisldy

Mike, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I started reading today and just finished. I have to say that this has brought back some wonderful memories. While not forgotten, they had been pushed to the side with all the rush that daily life entails. Reading about your vow renewal brought happy tears while I remembered my and DH's wedding on the Glory. We even got to participate in the Newlywed/Not So Newlywed game. We will be celebrating our anniversary while we are on the Miracle in March. I have shown this thread to my DH and went on and on that it would be amazing to renew our vows on our actual anniversary. I look forward to your review of the Pride in January.

Mike, we are flying from Ireland to Miami in the morning and heading on the Valor for a week on Sunday. Just want to say a Big Thank You for your brilliant review. I found it very helpful, especially when it is the first time for any of our Group to go on a Cruise.

After dinner, we returned to our cabin because Tracy was not feeling well, probably from the effects of the liquor. She decided to stay in for the night but persuaded me to join her parents for the show in the Victoriana Lounge and the comedian in the International lounge, as previously planned.

We attended the early seating, 8:30 show, ‘Ticket to Ride’ a tribute to the Beatles. Absolutely the best show I have seen in all the cruises. Peter and Rosemary really enjoyed it, singing along with the vocal of Lisa Redding and Alan Swadener and later in the show, a live band, ( not the Freedom Orchestra) dressed up like the beatles.

Then at 9:45 it was Jerry Goodspeed, adults only, in the International Lounge. As usual I like to sit up front, I didn’t mind if the comedian picked on us, it’s all fun, after the cruise you will probably never see the people that got a good laugh at your expense, ever again. Now back home it’s a totally different story, I’m the serious and quiet type but when I’m on vacation I like to show Tracy and the kids a different side of my personality.

Well, tonight Goodspeed didn’t just pick on me, he brought me up on stage. What I didn’t know was that he was a ventriloquist. He placed his hand behind my neck and told me to move my mouth up and down every time he squeezed my neck, in other words, act like his dummy. After a few minutes of that he put a mask on my face. I didn’t know what it looked like, but Peter and Rosemary were in tears. This part of the act went on for what seemed like an eternity for me until he replaced me with his regular dummy and I was able to return to my seat.

Tracy was very upset that she had missed both shows and vowed never to miss out on anything again. That evening and the next day I received comments from people in elevators, hallways and the buffet area. " Hey, it’s the dummy, we really enjoyed the show" " Look it’s monkey face, you should check if the show was videotaped, man you were funny."

086-1.jpg

087-1.jpg

089-1.jpg

088-1.jpg

A similar situation occurred last year, while on vacation in Florida. Here I am singing "Go, Johnny Go". Tracy and the kids loved it.

770.jpg

777.jpg

HILLARIOUS!!!

Tracey, it reminds me of the time I went to bed early, only to find out that my brother was put on stage and dressed up like a baby! I was so upset that I missed that! I'm with you! NEVER AGAIN WANNA MISS A THING LOL!

i'm still loving this thread....Mikey, you inspired me, I booked a cruise...it's not a b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2...but it is a cruise i have been wanting to take for a long time....so thanks!

****sniff sniff *******

I need a hug now that it's all over. I feel like my big brother just left me standing on the pier lol!

How am i going to get by at work now with no Excellent Adventure tales? :eek:

Mikey & Tracy, thank you sooooo much for sharing your family with me!

Mikey, a personal thank you for taking the time to do this for everyone.

There is nothing that I can say that already hasn't been said. Just one big thank you to you and to your family for sharing your adventure and allowing us to have some virtual fun with you all.

Best of Luck to Tracy and, as Delta Dear has said, Happy Trails to you.

Keep on cruising!