Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Loved the review! Thank you for sharing your experiences. You have a wonderful family. Now i need to figure out a way to take a month off of work so I can follow in your footsteps.

Thank you RugbyChick333. It's too bad that most North Americans can't take a month off like most Europeans do. I've read a lot of comments on CC where some people are lucky to get a week off. :confused:

Hope your reunion was a "GREAT ONE";)

All the best to all of your family, now that you're all together again!

Take care and CONGRATS TRACY!!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Unfortunately because of a flight delay we got in too late to see Tracy last night, will have to wait until later today to see her.:(. We were happy to meet up with her parents.:)

WOW!!!! Just spent the past 12 HOURS :eek: reading your beautiful review. (BTW :rolleyes: for the peanut gallery, I do have a life. I work 12-hour shift on nights and I had last night off. LOL!) It was almost like a mini novel and I loved it! You sound like a real "Sweetheart" Mike and I'm sure Tracy is blessed to have you in her life. I would like to THANK YOU for sharing that portion of your life and your beautiful family with us.

One question for this dreamy novel...How/where did you guys meet?

You know I think what kept me intrigued with your review was that fact that you didn't dwell on the small stuff. Some people write their reviews dictating thier dislikes, criticisms, mishaps, and anything negative that goes on. Instead of focusing in the positive memories that they encountered, they prefer to discuss the dirty roomservice trays left in the halls and how long they remaind there, or if the ocean view window remained dirty the entire cruise, or if they chose to wait 15 minutes for the elevator instead of taking the stairs. Silly stuff. I commend you for focusing on the positive. It tells a lot about your character and how you realize there are more important things to focus on than the negative. Kudos to you! ;)

Blessings to Tracy as she completes her training and to you and your family as you guys continue to have "happy" travels.

Looking forward to your future cruise reviews.

I have been following this thread "from the beginning" and I can't believe Tracy is graduating in a few days! I know it seems she has been gone forever, but the "end" is within arm's reach. Congrats to her, and to you, as you have been both dad and mom for a long period of time! Please post some pictures of her graduation. I know they do some sort of riding exhibition, and would love to see her in her hard-earned uniform. Just a quick question - will you two be stationed together at the same post? That would be wonderful!:)

Hi again Mike,

Just remember all good things are MORE than worth waiting for :D

Have a wonderful reunion!!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Thank you Gail, we had a joyous reunion last night. Spent a couple of hours together. Presently waiting for her call so we can to pick her up from her classes, she finishing early today and will be spending most of the weekend with us. :D

WOW!!!! Just spent the past 12 HOURS :eek: reading your beautiful review. (BTW :rolleyes: for the peanut gallery, I do have a life. I work 12-hour shift on nights and I had last night off. LOL!) It was almost like a mini novel and I loved it! You sound like a real "Sweetheart" Mike and I'm sure Tracy is blessed to have you in her life. I would like to THANK YOU for sharing that portion of your life and your beautiful family with us.

One question for this dreamy novel...How/where did you guys meet?

Now that's quite a story, I actually entered a Valentine contest a few years ago titled " How you met your sweetheart" and won first prize (tickets to a theatre performance). When I get back home I'll post it.

You know I think what kept me intrigued with your review was that fact that you didn't dwell on the small stuff. Some people write their reviews dictating thier dislikes, criticisms, mishaps, and anything negative that goes on. Instead of focusing in the positive memories that they encountered, they prefer to discuss the dirty roomservice trays left in the halls and how long they remaind there, or if the ocean view window remained dirty the entire cruise, or if they chose to wait 15 minutes for the elevator instead of taking the stairs. Silly stuff. I commend you for focusing on the positive. It tells a lot about your character and how you realize there are more important things to focus on than the negative. Kudos to you! ;)

Blessings to Tracy as she completes her training and to you and your family as you guys continue to have "happy" travels.

Looking forward to your future cruise reviews.

Thank you, Mike

I have been following this thread "from the beginning" and I can't believe Tracy is graduating in a few days! I know it seems she has been gone forever, but the "end" is within arm's reach. Congrats to her, and to you, as you have been both dad and mom for a long period of time! Please post some pictures of her graduation. I know they do some sort of riding exhibition, and would love to see her in her hard-earned uniform. Just a quick question - will you two be stationed together at the same post? That would be wonderful!:)

Thank you, when I get home I'll post some photos of the graduation. We are posted together approximately one hour from where we live now. We live near Woodstock, New Brunswick and are transferring just outside Fredericton, New Brunswick. Presently we have our house for sale. Tracy will have to commute to work while we wait for the house to sell, I'll keep working where I work now till we sell.

I have spent the past 3 days cathing up on this review ~ Mike your an amazing writier! I didn't ever want to stop reading, alas, life/children/work calls!

You have a beautiful family! Congrats to Tracy for following her dreams and "cathing" them as well. what an accomplishment :)

I am moving on to your next review now! We are going on our 4th cruise in only 49 shorts days! Maybe someday we'll all run into you and your family on a ship.

I wish you ALL the best of luck.

whoo this has been a long time coming.... Tracey almost finished and hopefully another cruise. Glad her mom and dad coud come over to see this moment in her life..

Enjoy your time you get with each other before she is finished at school.

Have fun as a family and once again congrats to her

Thanks from both of us. Mike & Tracy :):)

Sorry to hear you are leaving our fair town, but you spoke of that possibility in an earlier thread. Good luck with the house sale. I think Fredericton is a wonderful city. I am sure you will all love it there.

Thank you, who knows, if we don't sell the house, they will eventually cancelled the transfer and we'll just stay in Woodstock. I would't mind, love the area.

I have spent the past 3 days cathing up on this review ~ Mike your an amazing writier! I didn't ever want to stop reading, alas, life/children/work calls!

You have a beautiful family! Congrats to Tracy for following her dreams and "cathing" them as well. what an accomplishment :)

I am moving on to your next review now! We are going on our 4th cruise in only 49 shorts days! Maybe someday we'll all run into you and your family on a ship.

I wish you ALL the best of luck.

Thank you, we would love to meet you too, enjoy your cruise. Mike

Hi Mike & Tracy,

Congratulations, Tracy! I wish you all the success you deserve :)

Hope to meet you all on the Liberty in March!

Thank you soccersharon, as soon as Tracy starts working and can find out when she can get time off, we will plan our next cruise/cruises. I've been looking at several options including Liberty in March. Can't wait to book. Mike

Dec 2009, we did a B2B and they added a $299 price on Triumph and many stayed on the 3rd leg ..

... but wasnt a B2B2B2B ... 4 cruises. I agree Im impressed. 2 weeks so far is my limit Im comfortabel being away from my place.

We share your awe. We did a repositioning equivalent to a 4-b, however it was all on one ship.

ralph

What an amazing review!!! I am halfway through. Have been reading since yesterday, whenever I get a free moment. Good thing it's the weekend!!!

You have such a nice family. What a special trip! Thank you for sharing! Are vacation plans set for next summer yet??? (Sorry if this has been asked!)

What an amazing review!!! I am halfway through. Have been reading since yesterday, whenever I get a free moment. Good thing it's the weekend!!!

You have such a nice family. What a special trip! Thank you for sharing! Are vacation plans set for next summer yet??? (Sorry if this has been asked!)

Thank you so much jackdis. Can't book anything yet, not until Tracy has started working for a while. We would like to cruise in March, maybe a B2B on two different ships if Tracy can get the time off. Mike

Mike - your review is absolutely unbelievable...thanks for sharing. You have a lovely family as well. I was suprised to read that you stopped in Bangor, Maine to do some school shopping. We live closeby Bangor.

Thank you mnsawyer, we love Bangor, live less than 2 hrs away. We try to go several times a year, Bugaboo Creek is one of our favorite restaurants. :p

Thank you soccersharon, as soon as Tracy starts working and can find out when she can get time off, we will plan our next cruise/cruises. I've been looking at several options including Liberty in March. Can't wait to book. Mike

I felt great after I booked ours. Hope the kids are well - they must be so looking forward to spending time with Tracy (as are you..!).

Take care!