free wifi for suite passengers?

haras

We are new to Princess and sailing in less than 2 weeks ... could someone please clarify about the free internet for full suite people?

So, it's free ... but only in the internet cafe or also in one's cabin with one's own laptop? Free in both. You can use it in either as you desire. The signon will be the same.

Also, from posts here, it sounds like one can buy a package of minutes and both the charge and an equal credit will appear on our account. Do I understand correctly? Correct

Alternatively, one can just use the internet without buying a package of minutes, and the charges show up on one's account ...

but in this scenario the credit may not magically appear on the statement? It should appear and thus be free using this method also.

Thanks for your help:)

see above

Just got off the Sapphire this week. Did not have to buy a package as platinum. Once I logged on with name and cabin #, the system recognized me as a platinum and posted that I had 150 free minutes. Don't know if this is fleet wide or just on the Sapphire.

Also had excellent signal in the aft while a friend who was close to the forward elevators had a weak signal.:confused:

If you had checked your stateroom printout you would have seen that you were in fact charged the corresponding dollar amount for your 150 minute package and were credited later. Happened to me on Diamond early Sep also.

Ciao for now!!!

Archived