Oasis or Freedom?

Cruz-On

Think it all depends on price....if they are close in price go for Oasis...if not then go with Freedom since he has never been on either....and save Oasis for another time.

I agree with Bajathree. I am sure you both will have a fabulous time on either ship...

Think it all depends on price....if they are close in price go for Oasis...if not then go with Freedom since he has never been on either....and save Oasis for another time.

I definitely agree with this advice.

Exaclty. Freedom is a great ship. Oasis will eventually have better pricing.

We did Freedom this past March and it was soo much fun. The ship itself is just incredible. It was my DBF first cruise and he was blown away and i have converted him to a cruiser now!

We are booked to do Oasis this coming March and are so excited for the ship because it has a many things like Freedom and so much more! I personally wouldn't change the way we did it--freedom first and oasis second.

In terms of price...Allure is showing to have cheaper prices than the oasis cruise we booked. Something to think about if you decide to go with the Oasis class.

Archived