How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

Less than a week till I sail the Galapagos and while I am all packed...my daughters (15 and 17) are dragging their feet. Do I dare do tough love and just let them pack whatever is halfway clean and not worry about whether they get everything together in time?:confused: I have their meds and docs, so I'm thinking its their own fault if they forget something important, ( like their bathing suit) I have the critical stuff covered, but I can't live like this:eek:

297 Days til our first RCL cruise on ALLURE!!!! I have been reading all CC information and love, love your helpful suggestions, foodie comments, trip reports....everything is so very helpful for this wonderful sailing.....I am giving my daughter and grandaughters this trip as a Christmas present so they have lots of time until our June 2013 sailing to plan!!!! THANK YOU To all CC.....

3 weeks from tomorrow we are taking friends on Majesty for their very first cruise! They are so excited, we are going to love watching the cruise through their eyes. We are on Majesty so much that it is fun to see it with someone that has never been on her or even on a cruise.