My TA just recieved a call from the Up Sell Fairy

Redheel Girl

The up sell Fairy does exist. My TA called and had NCL holding on the line while she called me and told me they were offering me two up sells on my Panama Canal Cruise on the Star. One Penthouse on Deck 8 Aft and a Penthouse ac on the very front of the Ship. We are on a Panama Canal Cruise so the view will be the best. Does anyone have pictures of Cabin 9000 on the Star?:D:p:)

I am happy for you. This post doesn't have pictures, but maybe it will be of some help. I dont know how to link, so maybe a cut and paste will do the trick?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1167548&highlight=star+9000

OK try this link, it had pictures!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=718496&highlight=star+9000

I'm on the Star in late Oct. I would like to know how much thay asked for the up sell, and from what level cabib to what level suite? Just want to get my hands around it in case I get an upsell call.

Thanks Ken S

The up sell Fairy does exist. My TA called and had NCL holding on the line while she called me and told me they were offering me two up sells on my Panama Canal Cruise on the Star. One Penthouse on Deck 8 Aft and a Penthouse ac on the very front of the Ship. We are on a Panama Canal Cruise so the view will be the best. Does anyone have pictures of Cabin 9000 on the Star?:D:p:)

Hi..it was form a Aft Balcony to a forward Penthouse AC and it was about $350pp. But I was offered a Aft Penthouse for about $250pp. I had my TA call Friday about the prices of the Aft Penthouse and she was Quoted $2060 abive the price I was already paying. Not a bad deal huh!:D:D

We are in an Aft Penthouse on the Star. The outside cabins have a nice wrap around balcony. With the Reconfiguration of Star, the deck 8 cabins are above the Disco. Just FYI..

Ken S

Hi..it was form a Aft Balcony to a forward Penthouse AC and it was about $350pp. But I was offered a Aft Penthouse for about $250pp. I had my TA call Friday about the prices of the Aft Penthouse and she was Quoted $2060 abive the price I was already paying. Not a bad deal huh!:D:D

Hi..the Penthouse on the AFT that they offered me was on Deck 8 and that was why I chose the very front of the ship Penthouse which has a huge Balcony. I saw a picture of it and it is over 200 square feet.:p:p:p

What a great place watch while going through the canal!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you for sharing your photos. I realize now that Cabin 9000 or 9500 is just like the Romance Suite that I had on the AFT a year ago in April for the Alaska Repo. Your photos are wonderful and I felt like I was back on the Ship. I have 8 more days untill we leave for the Panama Canal.:):):)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived