Your Fleet Locations for Tuesday, September 28, 2010!

luvtwotrvl

Tuesday%202.jpg

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Amsterdam – Scenic cruising Aleutian Islands

Eurodam – Gloucester, MA 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Maasdam – Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam – Piraeus (Athens), Greece 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Noordam – CIVITAVECCHIA (ROME), ITALY 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Oosterdam – Astoria, Oregon 11:00 am - 8:00 pm

Prinsendam – Katakolon (Olympia), Greece 7:00 am - 4:00 pm

Rotterdam – Lahaina, Maui 8:00 am - 11:00 pm

Ryndam – At Sea (from Acapulco, Guerrero toPuerto Quetzal, Guatemala)

Statendam – At Sea (from Victoria, BC to San Diego, CA)

Veendam – Saint George, Bermuda 8:00 am – Midnight

Volendam – At Sea (from Seattle, WA to Lahaina, Maui, HI)

Westerdam – Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt 8:00 am - 11:00 am

Zaandam – Sitka, Alaska 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Webcam: http://www.sitka.net/livewebcam.shtml

Zuiderdam – SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

I will check the Railroad Dock tomorrow and see if the Zaandam is over there. It should be as I doubt there is much in Alaska right now. The rest of the fleet seems to be out.

The AMSTERDAMis cruising the Alutian islands, The Zuiderdam is in the city by the bay. The Statendam is heading to SanDiego, the Volendam is heading to Maui with the Rotterdam right there. The Ryndam heading to Guatamala and soon to get the the Panama Canal. The Oosterdam making a stop in Astoria--Historic Astoria--before she heads south to do the winter cruising the Mexican Rivera. It is all happening all too quickly.

Thanks for another good report. "Bear Down Chicago Bears"

Himself

P.S. I have been posting on this board for over 10 years now. I joined September 18, 2000.

I will check the Railroad Dock tomorrow and see if the Zaandam is over there. It should be as I doubt there is much in Alaska right now. The rest of the fleet seems to be out.

The AMSTERDAMis cruising the Alutian islands, The Zuiderdam is in the city by the bay. The Statendam is heading to SanDiego, the Volendam is heading to Maui with the Rotterdam right there. The Ryndam heading to Guatamala and soon to get the the Panama Canal. The Oosterdam making a stop in Astoria--Historic Astoria--before she heads south to do the winter cruising the Mexican Rivera. It is all happening all too quickly.

Thanks for another good report. "Bear Down Chicago Bears"

Himself

P.S. I have been posting on this board for over 10 years now. I joined September 18, 2000.

Himself

It is hard to believe that the Alaska season has gone for this year except for one ship. WOW, time flies by very fast! I hope to see Alaska again next year.

After this week, Zaandam will be heading to the Hawaiian islands!!!!! I wanna GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

David:

I think Middle-Aged-Mom--a wonderful woman who is married to a wonderful husband--will be on that cruise. The Zaandam is a nice ship. It has a pipe organ in the Atrium that plays veryday at 11:00, 12 Noon and 4PM I believe.

I did Hawaii on the Statendam five years ago and loved it. Unfortunately the priest who covered that parish for me up and died while I was at Sea on my way home. I got in just in time to go to the funeral.

I did Hawaii on the Zaandam two years ago and loved it. Unfortunately, my predessor went into the hospital about 40 hours after I returned and died a week later.

So I think I will wait til I retire to do Hawaii on HAL again.

David:

I think Middle-Aged-Mom--a wonderful woman who is married to a wonderful husband--will be on that cruise. The Zaandam is a nice ship. It has a pipe organ in the Atrium that plays veryday at 11:00, 12 Noon and 4PM I believe.

I did Hawaii on the Statendam five years ago and loved it. Unfortunately the priest who covered that parish for me up and died while I was at Sea on my way home. I got in just in time to go to the funeral.

I did Hawaii on the Zaandam two years ago and loved it. Unfortunately, my predessor went into the hospital about 40 hours after I returned and died a week later.

So I think I will wait til I retire to do Hawaii on HAL again.

WOW! Yes, I think you might need to wait to go to Hawaii again.

And yes on Middle-Aged-Mom, very nice person. I meet her on the Ryndam in July 2009 on our 14 day cruise to Alaska. That was really a B2B cruise that I really enjoyed.

So far, I have not been on the Zaandam, but sounds like I need too. Sounds like the ship is very pretty indeed.

David

Archived