Where do you hang wet stuff?

We have a set of clothespins that have a tiny hook at the top of it. I wish I could remember where I got them. We not only clip the swimsuit with the clothespins and we clip the top and bottom of the swimsuit. If I hang it on the back of the chair before going to dinner, I can bring it back inside with very, very little dampness after dinner. I then hang it in the closet and it's always completely dry by morning, ready to wear. I always use the towel wringing out method too so it's not still dripping wet with water.

[quote name='NordicPrince']DW and I usually hang suits et al on the hooks which are on the back of the bathroom door and/or on towel hangers in the bathroom.

Putting stuff on the balcony can be an experiment is seeing your stuff "Gone with the Wind" unless you are sitting out there keeping it weighed down with something, especially when the ship is moving.

But that's just me.[/QUOTE]

LOL, that was funny. I thought the same thing, and I've never been on a cruise before .... there goes my favorite bathing suit!

[quote name='dmdiver']Be careful about leaving anything on an outside balcony while in port. We were docked next to Norwegian's Epic in July. While in port they were spraying down the balconies. I noticed several that had towels on them. The guy spraying never altered his spraying. So, those towels didn't dry very well at all.[/QUOTE]

They did this to us when we left our SCUBA stuff on the balcony while in port. Not sure what they sprayed it with but we had to re-clean everything all over again:eek:

Archived