Missed the Upgrade Fairy's Call! Please help.

Maple_Girl

I got a voice mail yesterday from the Upgrade Fairy. She left her phone number and extension, but she doesn't work today (Saturday). Is there anyone else that I can call? I'm interested to see what they have.

Thanks!!!

PS. Sailing a week from tomorrow.

Don't they usually have an alternate extension to call if you need them at times when they aren't working? I'd just call the main number and see if someone ould help. I think they have a computer access file that may say something. Worth trying.

Try this....I got an upgrade email and this is the number it had for me to call. I didn't call though as I wasn't interested in the upgrade for that particular sailing. Now if it was for my sailing a week from today, it'd be a different story.

Upgrades are limited.

Call (866) 236-6665 EXT. 748 today!

to take advantage of this best available upgrade offer

I received the up-sell call last night. My sister and I cruise on the Pride in 8 days (10/10). I am Platinum with 12 prior cruises on Carnival. I booked aft balcony on deck 8 and the girl asked if I wanted a suite on deck 7. This suite was next to the aft wrap vista suite.

Anyway she said it would be an extra $600. I thought for a minute and asked if that was the lowest she could go and she said yes. I told her that I was happy with my aft cabin, but if the suite went lower that I might be interested.

I also told the rep that in the past, I have received these type of upgrades complementary, guess those days are over.

I guess my point is I didn't consider this up-sell that great of a deal.

Sue

I agree. I received a call from upsell fairy last week for our Oct 16 sailing on Dream. We have an aft balcony on Deck 6. We were offered a OS on Deck 7 for an additional $270 each. That final cost was just $20 cheaper per person than I could have booked originally for an OS. I too asked if that was the best she could do. Answer was yes. Thanks but no thanks, we will keep our aft.

I also got the upsell call on Friday. I managed to get ahold of the person and chose not to do the upsell. I have 4k on the Spirit for a 5 day cruise. They offered me a balcony for $110 per person - total $220. For a 5 day cruise to Cabo San Lucas I didn't think it was worth it and turned it down. Perfectly happy with the room I chose.

Archived