TBA balcony stateroom but all balcony rooms sold ... what could i get?

We are going on our first cruise, we choose a balcony room and let carnival to choose our room. When checking on pricing for this cruise I see all balcony rooms are sold out. So what kind of stateroom with a balcony could we possibly get? Just curious

Well one choice would be the cabin of someone that cancels after final payment. It does happen:)

Or, they may have taken into consideration that there are xx number of TBA balcony cabins sold, and simply haven't gotten around to assigning specific cabins to the TBAs.

We are going on our first cruise, we choose a balcony room and let carnival to choose our room. When checking on pricing for this cruise I see all balcony rooms are sold out. So what kind of stateroom with a balcony could we possibly get? Just curious

That no balconies are showing doesn't man that all the balconies are sold out. For example, Many cabins could still be available,but may be currently held by the groups department.

Also, when conducting your online search, change the number of passengers in your cabin. A triple or quadruple cabin may not show available when only two passengers are sailing, but may later be assigned to you by reservation administration.

Archived