Cruznliz & all: Coral Princess Bumpout Balcony C309

bjboothman

Cruznliz, I did a search on C309 to see if I could learn anything about this cabin. I just booked it today for a December Panama Canal cruise and see you are in this cabin next week. Please, do me a big favor and give me a quick email when you return, letting me know what it's like.

Everyone else - is this a good cabin or not? It's the last one in the fore bumpout on Caribe on the starboard side and it seems to be a corner-type balcony. It looks great to me, but I'm wondering if there is something bad about it that I can't see. Is the balcony partially shaded? Is it curved rather than rectangular? This is a BE cabin and "seems" nicer to me than the higher grade cabins that are just aft of it - so I'm wondering what makes it a cheaper cabin. You usually get what you pay for. I'm wondering if the location on the end makes it the best of the bunch of cheaper cabins. Will the people above be able to see down on us and will we be looking down on someone else? Are these bumpout balconies somewhat smaller than the midships balconies - it's hard to tell from the diagram. Does anyone have a picture of one of these bumpout corner balconies?

I've been on the Coral and loved it but had an inside last time and know nothing about the balconies but what I've read today. Thanks for the info.

Joy,

I'll be happy to send you an e-mail with the scoop (and maybe a picture or 2) on C309. We take whatever cabin we are assigned. We've never been disappointed yet!! That's for sure!!! We happened to just book the Island Princess coastal cruise for May 2006 and amazingly we were assigned the very same cabin (C309). So I hope we like it on the Coral! ;)

Archived