Boardwalk view?

emen822

I am looking to book the Allure for next Easter. :D My girls love getting a promenade cabin but I thought maybe they would like the Central Park View cabin instead. Do they have that same type cabin over by the Boardwalk? Are those cabins the same as the promenade with the picture window? And if anyone has had the CPV or BWV (if there is such a thing?), did you like the rooms? We usually book a oceanview balcony across the hall. I'm trying to tell them a regular inside would be ok :p but they loved "people watching" on the promenade. Also, are the parades still held on the promenade?

Thanks in advance!

Mary

I am looking to book the Allure for next Easter. :D My girls love getting a promenade cabin but I thought maybe they would like the Central Park View cabin instead. Do they have that same type cabin over by the Boardwalk? Are those cabins the same as the promenade with the picture window? And if anyone has had the CPV or BWV (if there is such a thing?), did you like the rooms? We usually book a oceanview balcony across the hall. I'm trying to tell them a regular inside would be ok :p but they loved "people watching" on the promenade. Also, are the parades still held on the promenade?

Thanks in advance!

Mary

Mary....Central Park VIEW rooms have a real nice window....the Boardwalk VIEW windows are a small porthole. Tell them there is SOOOOooooo much to do on Oasis/Allure that if they are in the room long enough to be looking out a window they will be missing out:p

Parades are on the promenade but I think they are also doing one now out on the Boardwalk now with the addition of Dreamworks.

Thanks Steve. I'm going crazy trying to pick out rooms. :eek: We definitely want an oceanview balcony but I'm thinking more of a boardwalk balcony or central park balcony for them. I was about to book a central park balcony today (with oceanview across the hall) but then I hit cancel :o because I was afraid the location wasn't good. Seems like boardwalk balcony has more action below? Or is that not the case?

I booked a boardwalk balcony on Allure. I booked it because the boardwalk is where the action is. From your balcony, you will be able to see the aqua theater shows, u can see anything on the big screen tv's, the kids will be able to look over the balcony at all the stuff going on the boardwalk. Plus u have more open air; so it's almost like you have a balcony on the water. I think it will be great. suggest you go to http://www.oasisoftheseas.com. look at the videos of the ship. They have a video decribing the central park and balcony rooms. In my opinion, the central park balconies can't beat the boardwalk balconies.

I booked a boardwalk balcony on Allure. I booked it because the boardwalk is where the action is. From your balcony, you will be able to see the aqua theater shows, u can see anything on the big screen tv's, the kids will be able to look over the balcony at all the stuff going on the boardwalk. Plus u have more open air; so it's almost like you have a balcony on the water. I think it will be great. suggest you go to www.oasisoftheseas.com. look at the videos of the ship. They have a video decribing the central park and balcony rooms. In my opinion, the central park balconies can't beat the boardwalk balconies.

Thank you. I finally hit the 'book now' button for an oceanview balcony and a boardwalk balcony. :D I'm so happy to have a countdown clock! Can't wait to hear what you think of your choice of stateroom.

Thanks Steve. I'm going crazy trying to pick out rooms. :eek: We definitely want an oceanview balcony but I'm thinking more of a boardwalk balcony or central park balcony for them. I was about to book a central park balcony today (with oceanview across the hall) but then I hit cancel :o because I was afraid the location wasn't good. Seems like boardwalk balcony has more action below? Or is that not the case?

Mary....for the kids I would suggest a Boardwalk balcony...not a Central Park. Central park is a very quiet area to be looking over...the kids would probably find it a bit too quiet.

Mary....for the kids I would suggest a Boardwalk balcony...not a Central Park. Central park is a very quiet area to be looking over...the kids would probably find it a bit too quiet.

That's exactly what I did! Can't WAIT to get on this ship! I have so much research to do. :D

Thanks for your help.

Hi Mary! The girls will love the Boardwalk balcony cabin! We had one for the naming ceremony on Oasis and we could see the aquashow and the view of the ocean(deck 11)

We are looking at Allure for my son's graduation cruise next summer. Just did Liberty for my daughter's in June. BTW, she is still with the young man she met on Adventure-was it really 2 years ago?! Hope all is well :-)

Lela

We were in 9315 on Oasis for the Naming Ceremony and then the Labadee Extravaganza. We very much enjoyed the view of the Aqua Theater. Saw all the shows from our balcony, as well as the daily practices and rehearsals from our balcony. Your kids will love it.

We have a similar cabin booked for Allure's maiden voyage in December.

Enjoy your cruise!

Rick and Deirdra

Archived