Passenger pickup in Port Canaveral

bessinfl

My husband will be picking me and my sister up in Port Canaveral after our cruise. Does anyone know whether there's a parking lot or somewhere else where he can wait, or if it will be clear to him where to wait while we get off the ship?

If worse comes to worse, I suppose he can just sit in a parking lot offsite somewhere until I call him. But I'm hoping there's some kind of passenger-pickup system.

My husband will be picking me and my sister up in Port Canaveral after our cruise. Does anyone know whether there's a parking lot or somewhere else where he can wait, or if it will be clear to him where to wait while we get off the ship?

If worse comes to worse, I suppose he can just sit in a parking lot offsite somewhere until I call him. But I'm hoping there's some kind of passenger-pickup system.

In order to drive to the terminal, you must take a ticket and enter the parking lot, which is right across the street from the terminal. You get a certain amount of free time in the parking area, at least an hour, maybe two. So he can just wait in the parking lot until you come out of the terminal.

you don't mention which ship and the different lines /// actually the different terminals have slightly different answers to this question but . . .

my recommendation

GRILLS is a pretty decent eating place in the port area that serves breakfast. I'd recommend that if he plans to get there early, go eat breakfast at Grills and you can call him as you begin to leave the ship. By the time he gets there (pay tab plus 10 minutes) you'll have picked up your luggage and no one had to sit around in the car doing nothing.

http://www.grillsseafood.com/grills-seafood-location.php

Archived