Best boats with Kids? 1st time...

cottonballs99

Just something to think about regarding number of days. Usually for the week long cruises you will have a more 'sedate' crowd. For the 5 nights and under you will find more of the 'party' crowd. The less expensive the crowd the more chance of getting the partiers on board.

Just something to think about regarding number of days. Usually for the week long cruises you will have a more 'sedate' crowd. For the 5 nights and under you will find more of the 'party' crowd. The less expensive the crowd the more chance of getting the partiers on board.

And this also depends on when. March - April you will find more of the younger adult crowd. It's spring break and the cruise lines are aware of this. I like September and right after Easter. After Easter, spring break is over, less children in the Camps, more attention from the couselors. September is a better ratio of counselors/child.

And yes, I have no problem pulling mine from school for a vacation.

Here are the 7 day Camp Carnival schedule from the Triumph. They are somewhat the same for all 7 days on Carnival. The only difference would be the number of ports. This is a 3 port schedule.

With the child ages, I also agree to go western, but I have not gone eastern, YET!! (I want to do Puerto Rico and the VI's, but have to wait for now).

I say go with your pocket book. Disney I hear is the best for families, but RCCL and Carnival both have great programs for children, and less expensive.

Thanks so much for scanning the schedule in! I'm curious if there is a separate schedule for toddlers? I know my 3 yo wouldn't be invited to most of these events.

I have done plenty of the 3 and 4 day cruises..and 7 days cruises...all before my son came along. I also worried about taking him on his first cruise so I "tried" out a 3 day cruise with him...

Boy or Boy we were not ready for it to be over!! Wish I had booked something longer. We are going over Thanksgiving and are doing a 5 day cruise. We got a great deal on the Navigator....an aft cabin and a wonderful 3rd person discount! A 7 day cruise with them was $1000 more for 2 more days! Wasn't worth it in my opinion!

I know RCCl has some 5 and 6 day cruises. I think Navigator is cruising over the spring break time frame doing 5 nights. Might be a good starter cruise to try if you don't want to go for 7. We picked it based on reviews and a lot of research!!! We could have gone on Carnival for 7 days...same price..but we went with RCCL.

We have cruised on Carnival before many times... we liked RCCl better (and so did our girls). They were 11 and 13 then. That being said...my son at 4 thought HAL's program was awesome!

Thanks so much for scanning the schedule in! I'm curious if there is a separate schedule for toddlers? I know my 3 yo wouldn't be invited to most of these events.

They are always at the link in my signature...

Kids club schedules and children's menus including RCCL Adventure Ocean, Camp Carnival, Disney, NCL, Princess, HAL and Celebrity posted here....

http://photobucket.com/cruisekidpages

Archived