Bon voyage order?? Help!!!

mouche

Can you order hard liquor from Bon Voyage dept:confused: I don't see were you can on the list. My travel mate was to order some brandy, I only see wine listed. I've never had to worry about this with pass cruise partners:D

You have to call them at 1 800 522 7648

here's an oldish price list...

Bon Voyage 800-522-7648 as of 2/22/10

__________________________________________________ __

Rums:

Capt Morgan Spiced $55, Gosling, Appleton VX, Bacardi $40.

Malibu $55

Vodkas:

Absolute Citron, Stoli , Skye and Finlandia $40

Grey Goose, and 3 olives $60

Gin:

Beefeater $40

Sloe Gin $40

Bombay Sapphire $55

Canadian Whiskeys:

Canadian Club and Seagram’s 7 $38

Crown Royal and Jamison $55

Scotch:

Dewar’s $60

Chivas Regal $60

Johnny Walker/Black $70

Bourbon:

Jack Daniels $65

Maker’s Mark $60

Jim Beam $38

Tequila:

1800 - $55

Margaritaville $40

Salsa Hornitas (Sp) $60

Patron Silver $70

After Dinner:

Raspberry Liquor $40

Frangelico $45

Jagermeister $60

Chambord $60

Limoncello $60

Amaretto:

Disaronna $45

Brandy

Courvoisier $55

Apricot, Blackberry, and Cherry $40

Smirnoff Ice - Citrus $5.75

Beer:

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Miller/Coors Reg/Lite 12 oz bottle $4.95

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra $5.75 16 oz

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Beer is sold as singles. The prices do not differ for a case.

Red Bull Reg/Sugar Free $4.75 (8.3 oz)

Mixers (soda’s/juices) are the same [/font]price as the bar. $1.95 for a can of soda and $1.75 for juice.

Fresh Lemon and lime can be ordered from Room Service [/color]

Okay, thanks, oh can you order once you have sail:confused:

The person I spoke to at Bon Voyage told me no, but it's been reported here on cc that you can (from room service or guest services, I can't remember which).

When my kids cruised last month they waited until the day before their cruise to try to order and Bon Voyage told them they couldn't order within 24 hours of sailing. Fortunately, I had already ordered for their cabin :D

No you cannot order while you sail. They do sell full bottles duty free in the gift shop, but you are not allowed to comsume them on the ship. They will hold your purchase for you and deliver it on the last night of your cruise. What you need to do is call the Bon Voyage, and tell then what them what booze you want to order, and it will be placed in your room once you arrive to your ship.

Apparently you can order bottles once on board - it's called a "bar set-up" and is ordered through Room Service or Guest Services, I can't remember which, but Host Mach has confirmed it on numerous threads. What you purchase from the gift shop or in port cannot be consumed on board it is held and delivered the last night.

Apparently you can order bottles once on board - it's called a "bar set-up" and is ordered through Room Service or Guest Services, I can't remember which, but Host Mach has confirmed it on numerous threads. What you purchase from the gift shop or in port cannot be consumed on board it is held and delivered the last night.

I have never tried to order a bottle on board but have read that people have done so as you mentioned thru room service.. I have however ordered buckets of beer thru room service;)

I just called Bon Voyage and ordered our bottle of Bacardi for our upcoming cruise!! Since we are sailing out of Texas it will not be delivered until the ship leaves port.:(

Yup that sucks sailing from Texas due to their Liquor laws you will not get it until the next day:( Just like you can not order certain beers until you hit international waters... really sucks!!!!

Yup that sucks sailing from Texas due to their Liquor laws you will not get it until the next day:( Just like you can not order certain beers until you hit international waters... really sucks!!!!

Yes it does!!:(

I just called Bon Voyage and ordered our bottle of Bacardi for our upcoming cruise!! Since we are sailing out of Texas it will not be delivered until the ship leaves port.:(

Do you pay over the phone for your order or does it go on S & S?

Thanks, I'm thinking about doing this. Might be a good idea after all this new security checks going on. Don't want to go to the naughty room.:D

Thanks, I'm thinking about doing this. Might be a good idea after all this new security checks going on. Don't want to go to the naughty room.:D

I ordered it over the phone with my credit card. She gave me a confirmation number. You are right from what I have read they are really cracking down on smuggling.

I ordered it over the phone with my credit card. She gave me a confirmation number. You are right from what I have read they are really cracking down on smuggling.

Rum Runners are the best bet these days to get anything on board.. but what I find truly hilarious is that last month on the Valor.. my friend in her carry on.. had 24 beer and some rum.. and she got on with it.. but the beer in her checked luggage got confiscated.. go figure:p:eek:

I just ordered my Vodka and it was paid with my credit card over the phone. She confirmed that I could change / add to my order up until the 15th of Oct (we sail on the 18th). 3 business days before sail date.

Have not tried to order on ship as I have yet to ever finish a full bottle. I bring my rum runners to bring the extra home!!

Happy sailing!!

I just ordered my Vodka and it was paid with my credit card over the phone. She confirmed that I could change / add to my order up until the 15th of Oct (we sail on the 18th). 3 business days before sail date.

Have not tried to order on ship as I have yet to ever finish a full bottle. I bring my rum runners to bring the extra home!!

Happy sailing!!

That's a good idea to bring rum runners for the extra leftovers. I know we usually do not finish a bottle either. We just like to have it in our cabin so we can mix some drinks before dinner.:D

Rum Runners are the best bet these days to get anything on board.. but what I find truly hilarious is that last month on the Valor.. my friend in her carry on.. had 24 beer and some rum.. and she got on with it.. but the beer in her checked luggage got confiscated.. go figure:p:eek:

Now that is hilarious!!!!:D

Now that is hilarious!!!!:D

LOL I know I was right ahead of her thru the security check and there goes her carry on bag... and she picks it up and moves on ... I could not believe it.. then she was called to the naughty room later on for the checked bag...:D:p

LOL I know I was right ahead of her thru the security check and there goes her carry on bag... and she picks it up and moves on ... I could not believe it.. then she was called to the naughty room later on for the checked bag...:D:p

That's just crazy!! I guess it's all about the luck!!

We sailed out of Galveston last year and our liquor was waiting for us in our room at 1:30 when we got access...:)

We sailed out of Galveston last year and our liquor was waiting for us in our room at 1:30 when we got access...:)

My daughter and her friends cruised in September and she said that they didn't get the liquor that I ordered until the next day. It's possible that it was delivered shortly after sail away, but it was not there when they had first access to their rooms.

They had a late night and admit that it may have been on the vanity when they finally made it back to the room for the night.

Archived