Bon voyage order?? Help!!!

mouche

Yup that sucks sailing from Texas due to their Liquor laws you will not get it until the next day:( Just like you can not order certain beers until you hit international waters... really sucks!!!!

I wonder if you can only get Lone Star and Shiner before you hit International Water? I guess that wouldn't be so bad.

• 2 weeks later...
You have to call them at 1 800 522 7648

here's an oldish price list...

Bon Voyage 800-522-7648 as of 2/22/10

etc...

Cullensmom - thanks for this informative price list. Can you tell us what size the bottles are? and is the pricelist anywhere online (other than your post, of course....I mean on a Carnival webpage?)

Maddle

Cullensmom - thanks for this informative price list. Can you tell us what size the bottles are? and is the pricelist anywhere online (other than your post, of course....I mean on a Carnival webpage?)

Maddle

I believe they are 1 liter bottles..

Maddle

The vodka I ordered is 1 litre and the Canadian Club is 40 oz. There is not a liquor pricelist on the Carnival website. It's odd that they don't advertise this, but I guess they make more profit from single drinks purchased at the bar.

Bottles of alcohol can only be ordered from Bon Voyage department but you can always order a single drink (or bucket of beer) from room service.

We usually do both, pre-order and bring some additional in our luggage - we'll see what happens on our upcoming cruise

The vodka I ordered is 1 litre and the Canadian Club is 40 oz. There is not a liquor pricelist on the Carnival website. It's odd that they don't advertise this, but I guess they make more profit from single drinks purchased at the bar.

Thanks for the bottle sizes.

So where is the pricelist coming from? After my earlier, I did see someone else had the same price list on another thread...so it's out there somewhere -does anyone know where?

These prices are quite extreme....I guess it makes up for their lost bar sales.

Maddle

This price list has been floating around for well over a year, maybe more. It is usually posted on a thread a couple of times a week.

I'm not sure where it originally came from.

Prices may seem extreme to those that live in Cali, where you can by your alcohol pretty cheap in places like Costco and Bev Mo, but in Washington state, where there are state owned liquor stores, these prices aren't that much more.

I definitely save money buying a bottle from BV, than individual drinks from the bar, especially since I like martinis.

Thanks for the bottle sizes.

So where is the pricelist coming from? After my earlier, I did see someone else had the same price list on another thread...so it's out there somewhere -does anyone know where?

These prices are quite extreme....I guess it makes up for their lost bar sales.

Maddle

Hope this helps....

Bon Voyage 800-522-7648 as of 2/22/10

__________________________________________________ __

Rums:

Capt Morgan Spiced $55, Gosling, Appleton VX, Bacardi $40.

Malibu $55

Vodkas:

Absolute Citron, Stoli , Skye and Finlandia $40

Grey Goose, and 3 olives $60

Gin:

Beefeater $40

Slow Gin $40

Bombay Sapphire $55

Canadian Whiskeys:

Canadian Club and Seagram’s 7 $38

Crown Royal and Jamison $55

Scotch:

Dewar’s $60

Chivas Regal $60

Johnny Walker/Black $70

Bourbon:

Jack Daniels $65

Maker’s Mark $60

Jim Beam $38

Tequila:

1800 - $55

Margaritaville $40

Salsa Hornitas (Sp) $60

Patron Silver $70

After Dinner:

Raspberry Liquor $40

Frangelico $45

Jagermeister $60

Chambord $60

Limoncello $60

Amaretto:

Disaronna $45

Brandy

Courvoisier $55

Apricot, Blackberry, and Cherry $40

Smirnoff Ice - Citrus $5.75

Beer:

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Miller/Coors Reg/Lite 12 oz bottle $4.95

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra $5.75 16 oz

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Beer is sold as singles. The prices do not differ for a case.

Red Bull Reg/Sugar Free $4.75 (8.3 oz)

Mixers (soda’s/juices) are the same price as the bar. $1.95 for a can of soda and $1.75 for juice.

Fresh Lemon and lime can be ordered from Room Service

__________________ __________________

Cjar

The price list was posted on page 1.....Maddle was wondering where this list originally came from

Not sure , I only know it was from Bon Voyage as of as of 2/22/10. Don't know if it has been updated since..:confused:

Does anyone know what size the Crown Royal is?

Thanks!

Found this from a July post listed on Google I think the Stoli is $40. per Bottle ,so that would make the Crown Royal around $60. Possibly the $3.10 was tax...

"Just ordered for our Thanksgiving Miracle cruise. 2 Stoli and 1 Crown Royal (all are 1 liter bottles) for $143.10"..

I don't believe you can. Hopefully someone who knows for sure will post back. :)

i ordered a bottle of canadian club (1 liter)$38 plus tax and 12 miller lites 4.95 apiece plus tax and they were in my room when i got there!!! if you get beer take a collapsible cooler because its hot no fridge on destiny

DSCN1492.jpg.f5a225bb231fb57d4741ae9f0b3a5603.jpg

I called the Bon voyage dept, and the list above is still current, my travel mate ordered a bottle of Brandy, 1 liter $55.00 total with tax $58.78 Thanks to all who replied to this thread, you were a big help.:D

Found this from a July post listed on Google I think the Stoli is $40. per Bottle ,so that would make the Crown Royal around $60. Possibly the $3.10 was tax...

"Just ordered for our Thanksgiving Miracle cruise. 2 Stoli and 1 Crown Royal (all are 1 liter bottles) for $143.10"..

That is not a bad price for 1 liter of Crown! Looks like I better call and tell them to have a bottle ready for me! :D

Thanks!

No you cannot order while you sail. They do sell full bottles duty free in the gift shop, but you are not allowed to comsume them on the ship. They will hold your purchase for you and deliver it on the last night of your cruise. What you need to do is call the Bon Voyage, and tell then what them what booze you want to order, and it will be placed in your room once you arrive to your ship.

yes you can , my Vodka was confiscated in Miami ( water bottles with sealed caps ), ordered a bottle from room service when we got to the cabin , had it in a half hour ( and limes ). ahhhhh . cocktails on the balcony .

I just ordered some Absolute - 1 litre (33 oz) for $42.80, so the prices seem current. Anyone know if I can get cranberry juice from the juice dispensers - or should I just bring some with me. Thanks!

If I remember correctly the main dining room for breakfast had cranberry juice,so it's possible to order a couple of lg glasses from room service at breakfast to use.. Maybe someone who has cruised recently will know for sure. If they do then thats what I will be doing with my Vodka when we cruise next month:)

I just checked a room service menu and there is no Cranberry juice listed. So I guess we are out of luck on that idea... Sorry

I just ordered some Absolute - 1 litre (33 oz) for $42.80, so the prices seem current. Anyone know if I can get cranberry juice from the juice dispensers - or should I just bring some with me. Thanks!

I'm packing my own cranberry and orange juices for my December cruise.

Anybody know if they have Mike's Hard Lemonade on the ship?

I'm packing my own cranberry and orange juices for my December cruise.

Anybody know if they have Mike's Hard Lemonade on the ship?

No Mike's on the ship :( At least not since we have been on the Freedom, 2 years ago

If you like Mike's try this : add a shot of tequila in a glass with your Mike's .....YUM

If I remember correctly the main dining room for breakfast had cranberry juice,so it's possible to order a couple of lg glasses from room service at breakfast to use.. Maybe someone who has cruised recently will know for sure. If they do then thats what I will be doing with my Vodka when we cruise next month:)

I just checked a room service menu and there is no Cranberry juice listed. So I guess we are out of luck on that idea... Sorry

Thanks for checking...will just bring my own...hope it doesn't leak in my suitcase!

No Mike's on the ship :( At least not since we have been on the Freedom, 2 years ago

If you like Mike's try this : add a shot of tequila in a glass with your Mike's .....YUM

Ooooh, hadn't thought of that. Too bad it's so early or I'd go break one out and try it now.

Archived