So Excited...Radiance of the Seas arrives in Tampa tomorrow morning

Wish I lived over there so I could watch her come in. I'm cruising on the Radiance in Jan. for my 1st cruise!! I live near Port Canaveral & love to walk the beach Sunday nights when the ships go out.

WOW, we are going in it in Nov! Can't wait! Do you know when it leaves? Would love to drive down and take a look at it! thanks for you post.

Drive down to Ft DeSoto and you can watch her leave the bay around 6:45-7pm (assuming all is good leaving at 5pm)

It figures someone posted the web cam link. It takes forever to gain control since we must all be competing for our turn. Fortunately one of you had it right before my turn so it was already aiming the proper way - right at the ship.

FUN!

Gina

My living room window overlooks Terminal 3, and I was like a kid on Christmas morning watching her pull in this morning. So nice to see a different RCCL ship this season--she looks great in Tampa!

We have a similar view and she does look nice out there!

It's a bit weird though for it not to be the Grandeur after her being her the last number of seasons...she was our first cruise experience! :)

I work downtown and was looking for her out the window yesterday, thinking maybe she was arriving the day before. Darn it, won't see her until I board in 12 days!:D

We cruise on her in 54 days. can you please send me copies of the Cruise Compass when you return. We are interstead to see what they are offering. Can not wait til we cruise on her.. Enjoy your cruise. My email address is looneytunes31419@gmail.com. Thank you so much.:D

My living room window overlooks Terminal 3, and I was like a kid on Christmas morning watching her pull in this morning. So nice to see a different RCCL ship this season--she looks great in Tampa!

Oh god that would be torture. I am glad theres no cruise ships outside my window.

We cruise on her in 54 days. can you please send me copies of the Cruise Compass when you return. We are interstead to see what they are offering. Can not wait til we cruise on her.. Enjoy your cruise. My email address is looneytunes31419@gmail.com. Thank you so much.:D

Looneytunes31419: what date are you sailing? I did not see your name on the Dec. 2 roll call (sorry if I missed it) - come on over and join us! We have a very nice group!

Liz

I'll be on the Radiance (same as 3dogmom) in a couple weeks. DH and I sailed Carnival Inspiration 3 or 4 times out of Tampa, but wanted to do something different. We love RC and decided on this booking. We didn't realize this will be her first time in Tampa. I'm so excited! Can't wait!

Archived