Mini suite without a balcony

cgoingmom

There are handicapped cabins with a sitting room, with T.V./bedroom, with T.V./wet bar/large entry hall and these are inside mini-suites. The bathrooms are huge with roll-in [for wheelchair] into the shower-which is enclosed only by a curtain.

These should only be booked when needed for HC purposes.

Does anyone have or know where I could see a picture of one of these suites? I have been searching but have found nothing.

Thanks, Judy

We booked last minute on the Coral Princess a couple of years ago and had mini-suite C204 forward, it actually was a very nice room.

2405807180079335670S600x600Q85.jpg

2414389090079335670S600x600Q85.jpg

Yes, that is the one. We are looking at the Island and have three adults. It does have a lot of room. I know they are in the front of the ship so there may be some additional movement, but we are looking at Alaska so I hope it won't be too bad. Thank you all so much for your responses.

RSWBADGER - Thank you SO MUCH for the pictures!:D

Judy

We had one of these staterooms on the Island's Panama Canal cruise last year. We liked it. Lots of room and we really didn't miss the balcony. We were located about as forward as you can go and felt movement of the ship when the seas were rough one night only but everybody else on the ship felt it too. After that one night, it was fine and I'm very sensitive to any motion of the ship so I would have noticed if it had been there. Since there will be three of you in the stateroom I think you will enjoy the extra space.

Yes, that is the one. We are looking at the Island and have three adults. It does have a lot of room. I know they are in the front of the ship so there may be some additional movement, but we are looking at Alaska so I hope it won't be too bad. Thank you all so much for your responses.

RSWBADGER - Thank you SO MUCH for the pictures!:D

Judy

And you have access to a forward viewing area right outside your door.

Its like your own huge balcony. :D

And you have access to a forward viewing area right outside your door.

Its like your own huge balcony. :D

True!!! We were two separate cabins (both on Costa, interestingly) that were "oceanview" but all the way forward -- right next to the cabin was the not-so-secret door to the HUGE "balcony" ... it was very private. Granted, not the same, but perfectly fine for a free balcony experience.

True!!! We were two separate cabins (both on Costa, interestingly) that were "oceanview" but all the way forward -- right next to the cabin was the not-so-secret door to the HUGE "balcony" ... it was very private. Granted, not the same, but perfectly fine for a free balcony experience.

I love it for the canal transit. ;)

We booked last minute on the Coral Princess a couple of years ago and had mini-suite C204 forward, it actually was a very nice room.

2405807180079335670S600x600Q85.jpg

2414389090079335670S600x600Q85.jpg

I had C204 on the Coral myself! I loved the cabin -- tons of room, really close access to the outside deck. I was upgraded from a Cat. D oceanview and was very happy. Never felt any motion out of the norm but it was a distressingly calm sailing all told.

That said, I think your photos are backwards: my C204 had the bed on the right-hand wall as you entered the cabin!

Archived