Serenade-Bathroom Storage-Pictures?

We'll be sailing on the Serenade of the Seas in about three weeks, and I've heard that there's quite a bit of storage in the bathroom (behind mirrors?, etc....) Does anyone have any detailed pics of that type of thing in the bathroom? I'm starting to panic! :eek: I travel with a LOT of hair products, face goop, contact stuff, makeup....oh, and I'm also bringing my hubby & a 9yo, I suppose they'll want to bring toothbrushes & such! :D We're only in an E1, not a big suite or anything.....

Makeup is best done at the vanity in your cabin...there are 2 angled mirrors in the bathroom with 3-4 shelves behind them... You will also have counter space, and a shelf below the sink. There's plenty of storage....no need to panic! The angled mirrors on the vanity also have shelves behind them.

You'll be fine. There are a lot of little shelves behind the side mirrors. And when we get lazy, and leave the bottles out on the counter, the cabin steward has frequently put them away. That directs you to EVEN MORE storage places. :D:):D

Flying pirate - all I got was a red X in a box....something wrong with my computer?

And seriously - the cabin steward will put your stuff away? How do you find it, LOL!

I wish I had a pic of our "normal" bathroom counter at our A/I....it's "SRO", so to speak. And that's just my stuff.

Has anyone used two over-the-door shoe holder thingys? One facing out, and one facing in? Just curious..... :D The one facing out toward the cabin will be needed for my shoes - I was thinking the one facing in toward the bathroom could be used for toiletries.... what do you think? I feel like such a newb!

The shoe holder works wonderful for toiletries.

Gotta second the advice though to leave makeup on the vanity in the cabin not in the bathroom. The bathroom gets extremely steamy when you are showering which is not good for your makeup. Plus by doing your makeup outside of the bathroom, then someone else can be showering while you are doing your makeup.

Same thing with doing your hair, do your hair at the vanity, not in the bathroom. There aren't any plugs in the bathroom, so if you want to dry your hair or use a curling iron you have to do it at the vanity.

Strange - now flying pirate's picture is showing up! So there's storage behind that mirror? Sounds great! And I can see the shelf below - my hubby could use that..... :rolleyes::D As for plugging in hair appliances - I have that "scrunch & go" low maintenance kind of hair, no drying or curling or straightening needed.

Still wondering - has anyone else used two over the door shoe holder thingys, one on the inside of the bathroom door & one on the outside? I'm just wondering if there's any reason this WOULDN'T work????

Archived