Oasis (Allure) L stateroom for 4

Hi there,

We are sailing on the Allure on Jan 2, 2011 and we have a large interior stateroom category L and we were told it sleeps 4 (cabin number 6193). My question is: what kind of bed configuration can I expect? I called 3 times and I can never get the same answer (one told me 2 twin beds and 2 bunk beds - someone else told me 2 twin beds and sofa bed that opens).

If anyone has stayed in a L that sleeps 4, I would appreciate your input. Also, I've been looking for pictures but can't seem to find any with the bunk beds (can't seem to picture where the bunk beds would be).

Thanks!

Thank you Merion_Mom, I just figured out what the little + sign meant on the plan, duh ! Do you have any idea where the pullmans would be? If it's on top of the existing twin beds or? We are 5 people and have 1 L and one D1 balcony across the hall. The kids would probably sleep on the top but I wonder how cramped it would feel sleeping at the bottom of a bunk bed!... My husband and other daughter would sleep in the D1 since it only sleeps 2.

Thanks.

Thank you Merion_Mom, I just figured out what the little + sign meant on the plan, duh ! Do you have any idea where the pullmans would be? If it's on top of the existing twin beds or? We are 5 people and have 1 L and one D1 balcony across the hall. The kids would probably sleep on the top but I wonder how cramped it would feel sleeping at the bottom of a bunk bed!... My husband and other daughter would sleep in the D1 since it only sleeps 2.

Thanks.

We have slept in the lower bed with a pullman above it with no real problems. You just have to remember to watch for the ladder if you get up in the middle of the night. I would recommend a night light so you can see the ladder.

Thanks.

Do you have 6192 or 6194?

Archived