Is a B2B one cruise, or two?

catmand

Recently looking over my cruise history. I sailed alone last year on the 7 day north then south Alaska cruise. Prior to that Princess started the two credits for sailing solo. I got a cruise card for each 7 day segment. Internet credit minutes were 150 each segment with no carry over. I had a folio for each segment but they transferred the first balance due over. Also, separate OBC credits were issued.

My cruise personalizer has this cruise listed as 14 days and two credits.

If these were taken a week apart they would each be 2 credits, a total of 4..

In the overall scheme of things it's no big deal (until I get to 14 cruise credits). I did wrote Princess, never responded. What do you think?................................thanks, Chuck

If they were booked under two seperate booking numbers, they should be counted as two seperate cruises, and traveling solo, you should have recevied two cruise credits for each sailing. IF you booked it as one cruise, with only one booking number, then it would have been counted as one cruise and traveling solo, credited as it shows. It all depends on how it was originally booked by you.

I didn't know what to look for on the paper work, so, thanks for the quick response. Although everything on the cruise made it seem like two (ie new cards, etc.) it has just one booking number, as a 14 day cruise. By the way, the price was incredible, no wonder I jumped on it.......wish I could find another one down the road.

We made the same mistake in not booking our 14 day cruise as two seperate cruises. I didn't know that there were several 7 day cruises that could be booked as such until we were onboard & saw people leaving and others joining. Live & learn...now I know what to look for when booking.

I didn't know what to look for on the paper work, so, thanks for the quick response. Although everything on the cruise made it seem like two (ie new cards, etc.) it has just one booking number, as a 14 day cruise. By the way, the price was incredible, no wonder I jumped on it.......wish I could find another one down the road.

We had the same experience...we booked a 28 day as one cruise that could also be booked as seperate 18 day & a 10 day cruises. Even though we had all of those changes between the 2 cruises, we booked it as one cruise which was less expensive than two cruises.

Does anyone know if I sail on a 14 day cruise.. should I be getting 2 cruise credits.. as it is only showing 1 on the personalizer?:confused:

One booking number equals one credit unless traveling solo or a full suite when you get a 2nd credit. Since I don't take world cruises I don't know how they credit it but sailing on a 28 day & a 30 day cruise it was one credit for each of them.

One booking number equals one credit unless traveling solo or a full suite when you get a 2nd credit. Since I don't take world cruises I don't know how they credit it but sailing on a 28 day & a 30 day cruise it was one credit for each of them.

In a suite you would get 3 credits sailing solo. 2 credits solo in any other cabin.

It depends on how it was booked. If you have one booking number (six characters, numbers and letters), then it was booked as one cruise and you get one cruise credit. If you have two booking numbers, then it was booked as two cruises and you will get two cruise credits.

Hi There,

We often book longer cruises,but we have noticed that some times our booking ref has A after it showing that we are on a single 14 day cruise.

but we get new cruise cards at 7 days which gives us two credits.

So not easy to work out inadvance what credit we will get for a cruise.

yours Shogun

Archived