Question for all my swimmers out there..

cptncrunch

So im travelling on the ruby in december with my lady and I was just wondering...Where do all you who go swimming at the beaches, store your money/id's especially if its just two of you and you both want to lets say go for a swim or, even do some sort of excursion somthing like rideing a seadoo or somthing? I dont think anyone would want to leave there bag on land or anything?

We always take our money and cards with us in the water, no way I would leave them anywhere unattended. We have used this water proof waist pack for years, and love it with it's triple seals, keeps everything nice and dry and with us at all times.

nat12855.jpg

Cash, credit cards and your room key all all fine to get wet.....water won't hurt any of them!

Generally, if you're on an excursion, the transport is fine to leave your things. If you're simply at a beach, you won't be that far away...no one wants your flip-flops or t-shirt!

I always leave my stuff right there on the beach....any little bit of cash is stuck in the pages of an old paperback....(we don't bring much to the beach that couldn't be "lost", anyway!) The beaches are quite narrow and we're never out of sight of our stuff!

Bring as little as possible by way of cash and credit cards, and put them in a waterproof bag and swim with it, including camera. Do not trust anyone you don't personally know. If you are on a ship's excursion, you can leave your things either on the transportation or with the guide.

I have a plastic waterproof case which is on a long neck string. It will hold a little money and your credit card and room key. I wear it while swimming. It actually floats on the surface or you can tuck it into your swimwear.

I bought mine on the internet. I cannot remember the cost but it was inexpensive. Princess sell them in their shops.

Cash, credit cards and your room key all all fine to get wet.....water won't hurt any of them!

Generally, if you're on an excursion, the transport is fine to leave your things. If you're simply at a beach, you won't be that far away...no one wants your flip-flops or t-shirt!

I always leave my stuff right there on the beach....any little bit of cash is stuck in the pages of an old paperback....(we don't bring much to the beach that couldn't be "lost", anyway!) The beaches are quite narrow and we're never out of sight of our stuff!

Don't do this on the beaches in St. Maarten...

DH has a small, waterproof case that fits into the pocket of his swimming trunks. We put our cash, drivers license, sea pass cards, and credit card in that case in his pocket. Everything else, we leave on the beach on chairs we have rented with our towels and bags. Our camera is waterproof, so it is usually in the water with us.

We always take our money and cards with us in the water, no way I would leave them anywhere unattended. We have used this water proof waist pack for years, and love it with it's triple seals, keeps everything nice and dry and with us at all times.

nat12855.jpg

the one you find is nice!

nat12855.jpg

Where did you buy this ?

Archived