Chops Grille Reservations

We're sailing over Thanksgiving, and I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to make reservations at Chops for Thanksgiving dinner. Not traditional, I know, but at least a nice fancy meal!

Because of the holiday, I'd like to make reservations in advance at the RCI website. BUT... I'm curious about the possibility of canceling/changing the reservation once on board. What if we decide to eat in the dining room that night? Can we get a refund/OBC or at least switch our reservation?

Thanks!

You will have 24 hrs prior to your dinner reservation time to cancel..I think I would opt for the MDR that night and do Chops another night..Enjoy !!

Just wondering why... It seems from what I've read that the MDR won't be doing anything special for the holiday. Am I wrong?

Thanks for the advice!

Chops is yummy and I am less impressed with MDR so go with what you will enjoy. My family would rather steak to turkey anyday! Plus some may not want table mates for that day just to keep it a little intimate. Up to you :p

Smiles,

Patty

Just wondering why... It seems from what I've read that the MDR won't be doing anything special for the holiday. Am I wrong?

Thanks for the advice!

Not doing anything special...That surprises me as we had a wonderful Turkey dinner dressing etc. in the WJ just this past Aug on the Jewel in the Baltics on one night .....

Archived