Is this enough $$$ to bring?

cruisin_cutie

I know someone else recently posted something similar to this.. sorry :o

so. dh and i are going in dec on the splendor to the mexi riv. we are flying to LAX the day before and are staying in a hotel. we have pre paid the hotel and transfers. breakfast is included.

we have pre paid for a stone island excursion in mazatlan, so food, drink, activities, transportation is paid for there. id like to get a massage on the beach and prolly buy some souvenirs there.

in PV we would like to rent some golf carts or rhinos to tool around on (pls, refrain from telling me we should not do that, thats not what this post is about ;)). im sure we will buy lunch and drinks somewhere, and maybe some trinkets.

in cabo we are thinking about snorkeling (prepaid quickie excursion) eating, drinking, and maybe parasailing. maybe some more trinkets.

we are flying out the same day we debark, and once again transfers are paid for.

weve prepaid our tips, and have already put a chunk toward funbucks for our onboard account (like, $1000 toward it...DH drinks a lot! :rolleyes:)

SO my question is, DH thinks $500 will be enough for us to bring for tips (drivers and porters and room service etc), stuff to do in port (the food, drinks, souvenirs, etc), and incidentals (dinner in long beach).

is $500 enough?? im thinking $700 or $800 is more like it...

thoughts?

Better to bring too much then not enough...If your gut is telling you $500.00 isn't enough cash then bring more...You can always deposit it back into your account when you get home.

I bought $500.00 in cash just for myself for a 6 day...

Enjoy!

Iv brought more, rarely spent it, just brought it home. .. I would for sure bring a credit card, in case you have a emergency. What happens if you break a ankle in Mexico, can you pay?

we dont have a credit card :o i know i know.......:eek:

i think ill go with my gut! better to have too much than not enough!

Archived