Is adult bungalow worth the extra $?

pjs9876

I have rented bungalows in the past on Princess Cay. The Sanctuary "adult" ones were just being built the last time I was on the island. They are $50 more. It is only my husband and I. Did anyone experience something different from the regular bungalows? I am not asking about the extra cost upgraded lunch. Could someone compare the regular vs adult bungalow?

We're just back from the Emerald Princess Eastern Caribbean cruise - and our first visit to Princess Cays. We really enjoyed the 'regular' beach bungalow - especially eating lunch in the air conditioning, showering off after each snorkeling/swim, and always having at least 2 of the 6 lounge chairs in the shade.

There were some kids on our cruise but not many; it turns out that at least a portion of the trip coincided with British school holidays. The only kids we saw in the regular bungalows were in strollers so I unless you are traveling at the height of school vacation season, you probably don't need to the in the 'adults only' section -- save the money for adult beverages! :o

Archived