Long term parking for cruising from brisbane

thied

Their many places to park.

Gateway parking near port side.

port side parking near port side just near gate way.

Andrews parking.

Budget parking.

air port parking.

All have RACQ discounts and shuttle buses too and from the air port and port side.

We have used Andrews many times and they shuttle us to port side, The last time we cruised we were a day late getting back and no extra charge from andrews parking,

plus They have adviced us to book through Gate way parking as they are closer to port side and are the same company, all good so today I did book for our next cruise through gate way parking 13 nights $ 110.00 as they were the cheapest of them all and that was for under cover parking as well.

Thanks for the "headsup" Thied.:)

We normally catch the Greyhound down from Toowomba and find a nice flash hotel to stay overnight before boarding.

Gets us in the mood for the holiday.:D

However we may just come down early on embarkation day next trip and try the Portside Car Park, as they are very close, and their website says they provide shuttles and all the bells and whistles of a good service.

I much prefer driving my own car to sitting in a smelly Greyhound bus. :p

I priced all of these places with the same cruise dates for all 09/04/2011 till 21/04/2011 and before the RACQ discounts. and all for under cover parking.

Gate way air port parking $122.00 we booked this one as with RACQ discount it come down to $110.00

Port side parking $139.00

Andrews parking $125.00

Budget parking $141.00

Prioity air port parking $141.00

and some one else may be able to get cheaper rates on under cover parking which good for every one on here.

I priced all of these places with the same cruise dates for all 09/04/2011 till 21/04/2011 and before the RACQ discounts. and all for under cover parking.

Gate way air port parking $122.00 we booked this one as with RACQ discount it come down to $110.00

Port side parking $139.00

Andrews parking $125.00

Budget parking $141.00

Prioity air port parking $141.00

and some one else may be able to get cheaper rates on under cover parking which good for every one on here.

This information is very helpful. Thank you.

We have used Andrews a few times and were happy with them. A down-side is that their 'under-cover parking' is under shade cloth, not inside a building. If there was a hail storm where the hail came at an angle (I don't know if it does!!) it could still hit the front or back of the car.

Portside parking told me that with their 'undercover' the vehicles are locked inside a big warehouse - really under cover!!

This information is very helpful. Thank you.

We have used Andrews a few times and were happy with them. A down-side is that their 'under-cover parking' is under shade cloth, not inside a building. If there was a hail storm where the hail came at an angle (I don't know if it does!!) it could still hit the front or back of the car.

Portside parking told me that with their 'undercover' the vehicles are locked inside a big warehouse - really under cover!!

we have all ways been in under cover at andrews and see our come of the shed behind the office. and now we are using gateway air port parking they in the same road at port side in a huge shed and andrews are gate way parking.

but at the end of the day they will try to match each other in price.

Archived