Iontherapie Spa Treatment

patperry

Has anyone done this treatment, I'm considering it for my upcoming cruise and I'd like the input pro and cons of anyone who has done it.

Thank in advance..

Pat

If this is the sea weed therapy, I did it last year on Golden. My cousin won hers so my husband decided to get me the same thing. We both had it done and we both thought it was a waste of money. They wrapped sea weed around your belly and put electrodes that send a small shock every few seconds. It is suppose to remove inches from your waist. Didn't Work!! I would have much prefered to spend my money on a massage or pedicure. The bonus of having done it was that we got good laughs all week when ever we remembered it.

I agree with the above posters....save your money. I too purchased the Iontherapy wrap treatment (seaweed) and wouldn't do it again. Besides not losing inches, I experienced an allergic reaction resulting in an itchy rash in the treatment areas. Treat yourself to a mini facial, head massage and reflexology. That trio of services is pure bliss.

Many of the spa treatments are a 'feel good' type of therapy....not long term or even short term, for that matter. And, some of the treatments cause allergy reactions. Do your research ahead of time so you are an informed consumer.

Archived