On board gifts?

MAZANDSTEVE

If you click on the princess site, you can go to services on board, also room service menus per ship. I have done this and ordered wine, and appies for our cabin before hand. You just give your booking number on line, and fill out the request form...!!

B.j.

Enjoy your cruise !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you order online? I cant seem to do this anywhere, it says to call a number. Is this the only way to place an order?

No there is no way to order online that I am aware of. You either have to phone or fax your order in to Princess.

It would be nice and save a lot of time if this were possible.

Mike:)

I cannot see any forms to download to fax, is it perhaps because its too early? or becuase we are from the UK?

Is the number to phone in the US?

If you are not able to see a pdf form at the top of this page then it must be because you are in the UK

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/index.jsp

Mike:)

Wow, I just went to this site. I saw that you can pre purchase alcohol and it will be in your stateroom when you arrive. I wouldn't be so surprised if it weren't for the fact that you can also pre purchase liquer such as rum and not just wine, etc. I always thought you couldn't have liquer in your state room. I guess you just aren't supposed to carry it onboard. Interesting.

Wow, I just went to this site. I saw that you can pre purchase alcohol and it will be in your stateroom when you arrive. I wouldn't be so surprised if it weren't for the fact that you can also pre purchase liquer such as rum and not just wine, etc. I always thought you couldn't have liquer in your state room. I guess you just aren't supposed to carry it onboard. Interesting.

You can have liquor in your stateroom if it is purchased from Princess.

Thanks Paul. I guess I just thought that since you couldn't bring liquor onboard, it wasn't allowed in your room, period. I guess I also assumed that because if you purchase liquor from the shops onboard, you can't bring it to your room, instead it is delivered to your room the last night of the cruise to bring home. I learn something new on these boards every day. :)

Thanks Paul. I guess I just thought that since you couldn't bring liquor onboard, it wasn't allowed in your room, period. I guess I also assumed that because if you purchase liquor from the shops onboard, you can't bring it to your room, instead it is delivered to your room the last night of the cruise to bring home. I learn something new on these boards every day. :)

There is a significant difference in price between what you buy for last day delivery and what you get for your cabin.

Princess used to (several years ago) sell liters of liquor through room service for in cabin consumption. It was great for entertaining, as you could order a complete (and I mean complete) bar set up with several different liters of liquor and mixers for well under $100. We did just that several times on a 26 day voyage from LA to Sydney as we had several cocktail parties. But poof, that option is now gone and the only thing you can order is 375 ML (pint) bottles at an even higher price than we used to pay for liters. I miss the days gone by when it was very simple (and inexpensive) to entertain friends in your stateroom. :(

No I can't, how annoying. I will have to call. Thanks.

I thought that was annoying too, until the first time I called. I wanted to purchase $300 OBC, the gentleman I spoke with on the phone was friendly and efficient, and it took all of two minutes from the time I dialed until I hung up. Ordering online might still be more convenient, but they definitely make it as quick, easy and hassle-free as possible to do over the phone.

Archived