drink price on Ventura

porrah

We are booked on a Med cruise next year on Ventura.. Never been on P&O - live in Canada- been on HAL and RCCI. I have been trying to find out if you are allowed to take wine on board. Some say yes, some say no, and P&O hasn't replied to my e mail. (do I have a wrong address?) Maybe someone could tell me the price of drinks on board e.g. a glass of wine, a beer, a vodka and tonic. Perhaps it isn't worth the bother of taking your own?

Prices are about UK pub prices. Not expensive and at least half the price RCL with no added 15% charge. You can order duty free bottles for delivery to your cabin via your cabin steward. Bottle of gin (1litre) around £11 and they sometimes have special offers. A gin and tonic is £2.90 so I guess vodka is around the same. The house wine is quite reasonable and you can get a glass for £2.85.

Not worth the hastle of taking bottles on board.

Brian

As Brian says, just pub prices...we had a glass of wine at the Ibis hotel the night before, hardly a top of the range hotel, and it was £4 for a shiraz....similar wine next night on Ventura was cheaper.

Jo.

Archived