Cabin Assignment

seatraveler24

Hello, We will be doing our 1st sailing with Oceania in January. We booked an inside cabin on a AAA group sailing. When I go into my online account it shows me as an inside GTY. Is this normal? When should I expect a cabin assignment? Thanks:)

Hello, We will be doing our 1st sailing with Oceania in January. We booked an inside cabin on a AAA group sailing. When I go into my online account it shows me as an inside GTY. Is this normal? When should I expect a cabin assignment? Thanks:)

You can get a cabin assignment tomorrow or the day before sailing, depending on how the bookings go.

Jancruz1

We booked our first cruise only a little over three months before that cruise, not knowing how far ahead the cruising world plans! It actually happened that fast because in late May we decided to check out a Greek island cruise for the following spring, and then the spouse decided not to wait until the following year but instead just go in September.

Anyway, we were a guaranty cabin, and our lovely booklet prepared just for us with personalized luggage tags sent about a month before sailing simply omitted the cabin number.

We received our actual cabin assignment two weeks before the cruise.

No, Just cabin type, inside, outside,etc

So maybe that is why you have a GTY

Most early bookers ask for a specific cabin after that if all the Cabin Cat are filled then they offer GTY for that CAT

Or maybe the group just booked GTY cabins I am not sure how group booking work

I am sure you will get an assignment soon

Enjoy the cruise

Lyn

Archived