What's Your Favorite Martini?

wineluvr

Charles on the Summit is my favourite Martini. Oh sorry he is the waiter, but he seemed to make all the Martini's taste better. My wife picks the Banana Split and I was drinking some blue thing recommended by Charles that was out of sight.

Check out the new 20 Year Anniversary Martini....it is strong, but wow is it good!

Also, the espresso martini seems to have changed. It is no longer made with Van Gogh vodka and the recipe changed to a dark coffee look. I asked for the former one and got it.

Lastly, the creme brulee is great as is the new Almond Joy.

The martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth and garnished with an olive. :D:D Where is mine???

You may adjust the proportions of each to your taste, but adding anything else is an abomination / disgrace / atrocity!!! :mad:

I agree,except mine is a double . The others are fine,but not really martinis,just dressed up as one.

Check out the new 20 Year Anniversary Martini....it is strong, but wow is it good!

Also, the espresso martini seems to have changed. It is no longer made with Van Gogh vodka and the recipe changed to a dark coffee look. I asked for the former one and got it.

Mmm espressotini's are lovely. I had my first with a black coffee look just last week. It was ok. I definitely prefer it to have a little 'cream' to it so I guess I'll have to ask for the former one.

Our friends on our Med cruise definitely enjoyed the 20 year Anniversary Martini... said it was great.

I still order the espresso martini without espresso; just the yummy liqueurs and espresso vodka ... amazingly good. Had more than a couple on our Med cruise.

My other favorite is the Peach Martini, made with peach schnapps; really good and fairly light. I can actually drink two of these, but not most of the other ones!

Don't drink gin; it does NOT agree with me... so I stick with vodka. When the mood hits, I often order a dirty martini... but it has to be made just right. I seldom get them here at home, but the ship bartenders seem to make them perfectly.

Whatever your choice... enjoy!

Archived