Dream Dec. 23 - anyone been on the Dream and liked it?

goingtosnorkel

I loved the Dream!

*Lanai was a brilliant idea

*Find the pasta bar early in your cruise, before word of mouth brings the crowds.

*Don't miss the water slides! Drainpipe & Twister were awesome!

*Serenity area (Decks 14 & 15 forward) is a great place to relax & enjoy a good book!

Waitstaff & Crew were great, and ship is big enough that it never seemed

crowded (at least not until debarkation :()

I'm sure you'll love her too!

Just got off the Dream yesterday, haven't had time for a full review yet.

But, I LOVED the Dream. My favorite by far out of the 3 Carnival ships we've sailed on.

There are minor issues, but nothing you don't see on the other ships from time to time as well. And certainly nothing that would impact your cruise experience.

Will be doing a full review in the next couple of days with lots of pics!

there was a group of 10 that went on the Dream in May and all of us loved the ship - no complaints whatsoever! I would sail on her again if the itinerary was one that I wanted to go on!

We are set for the Dec. cruise, but I have not read a lot of positive notes about the Dream ship. Anyone been on it and have good news?:D

This was my seventh Carnival cruise, first on the Dream. I think every cruise is fun, and I love getting away and having someone else cook for me, etc. Having said that, I liked this ship least of any I have been on. The food was good, but there was a sewage smell in many areas of the ships, especially hallways outside staterooms and the elevator lobbies. Also, because of the size of the ship, there were a lot of long lines for the lido deck food at mealtimes. Other than that, the crew was great, and we had a nice time, but I would not go on this one again, unless it was a reallllllly good deal. I'll stick with the smaller ships.

Archived