Thanksgiving cruises?

PIR8LUVR

My husband, MIL, and SIL are sailing on Radiance Thanksgiving week. I read on the RCI website that a traditional Thanksgiving dinner will be offered in the dining room but am wondering what other special activities might be offered. Will the ship be decorated for Christmas yet, or fall decorations?

Thanks!

My husband, MIL, and SIL are sailing on Radiance Thanksgiving week. I read on the RCI website that a traditional Thanksgiving dinner will be offered in the dining room but am wondering what other special activities might be offered. Will the ship be decorated for Christmas yet, or fall decorations?

Thanks!

Decorating for Christmas commences immediately after Thanksgiving.

We did a cruise on Radiance last year which began on November 30th which was 4 days after Thanksgiving and the tree was up when we boarded along with other decorations throughout the Centrum area.

They were working on putting together the Ginger Bread Display with the electric train which was located on Deck 6 after we boarded. It was really beautiful, though the train was shut down to a malfunction.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived