Liberty...Oasis and Allure ??????

mikeblum

if we a sailing on the Liberty of the Sea's on March 19th will we ever get a chance to see either the Oasis or the Allure during our 8 day trip...that would be awsome...

Actually, you should ( might) see both.

The Oasis should be there (Port Everglades) when you leave on the 19th.

And the Allure should be there when you return the following Sunday, the 27th.

we are flying in from minneapolis on fridaythe 18th and we are sailing out of miami on the 19th...aren't both the Oasis and the Allure going out of port everglades in ft lauderdale...i maybe wrong...HELP

we are flying in from minneapolis on fridaythe 18th and we are sailing out of miami on the 19th...aren't both the Oasis and the Allure going out of port everglades in ft lauderdale...i maybe wrong...HELP

Yes, they are both sailing out of Port Everglades, and the Liberty is going out of Miami.

The Oasis and Liberty will sail about the same time. The Oasis should cross behind the Liberty on their way to Labadee as you sail towards St Thomas.

In the early hours on the Sunday of your return, you might catch a glimpse of the Allure as she sails up past Miami to dock in Port Everglades.

Also, the flight leaving Miami, if it takes off to the east, if you are on the left side of the plane, with a window seat, you might see the Allure as the plane turns north.

It is not going to be a close up view, but you have a fair chance of seeing them both at sea, and the Allure from above on the flight out if it is that Sunday.

Sorry, but I think it's doubtful you will see either ship from the Liberty (which sails out of POM)..I will also be on the March 19th Liberty sail and am glad we won't be in any ports with either ship..I saw the Oasis from the Indy this past March when both sailed out of Port Everglades..not that exciting...JMHO..;)

Archived